Our valued sponsor

Huge delays on BTC transfers from one to another wallet?

We have same problem with a small transaction in coinbase commerce it's pending for almost 14 hours with 84 confirmation and it shows confirmed in coinbase!

Is it just me or did you also noticed a huge delay in bitcoin transfers from one wallet to another. Have some coins sitting in kraken, coinbase and exodus for a few hours, still pending hi%#
This is the problem using centralized services.
You do not have control over their parameters even though it is all just so damn convenient. Maybe they messed up some fee calculation or so.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Same is going on at Exodus for me
Exodus bitcoin transaction pending 17 hours

17 hours - What's going on here.

Reactions: troubled soul
Same is going on at Exodus for me
View attachment 2175

17 hours - What's going on here.
Difficult to say. But since the price went up and there are more transactions in he mempool, it could be an issue with automatic fee calculations.
So the fees with the tx are too low to get confirmed fast since in the meantime, the mempool has had a small flood.
But it will go thru within 2-3 days normally even with ultra low fees.

Thank you for the information, that may indeed be the problem as you say to low fees. Will wait to see what happens over the next days, first time I have seen this with the particular two "wallets".

Thank you for the information, that may indeed be the problem as you say to low fees. Will wait to see what happens over the next days, first time I have seen this with the particular two "wallets".
You can use child pays for parent method.
You can spend unconfirmed transactions with a high fee which pays for the low fee of the parent transaction.
This effectively "pulls" your transaction.

Not all wallets can do. Electrum e.g. can do it.
However, I would advise to just sit it out if you do not need the funds right now.

Ahh okay, it's not a big deal we have time and can wait, I was just curious to know what the reason could be and if we had a real issue.

Last edited:
coinbase cleared after abut 24 hours. Exodus still pending nai¤%

Reactions: JackAlabama

Latest Threads