Our valued sponsor

IBC company establishing in Seychelles and bank account

Where did you get these prices from :D There are countless providers if you Google or in the Mentor Group Resource that can sell you a setup for less then 1000 US$ for company and bank account. If you don't have the 1K then you don't need a offshore company.

this is not a matter of 1000 eur, I am trying to understand, the requested fee is 80 usd but the consulting firm wants 1000 eur, I ask this, I question whether there is a possibility to apply directly, but it is misunderstood, still thank you for your comments

The agents definitely help. They have local mailing address, also often these fees are for other services such as nominee directors (protecting your privacy), notarization of documents by a Seychelles notary, etc.

I think for most people, it is worth going through an agent for these obscure jurisdictions.
thank you for your good answer, I wanna learn this situation .Also I heard local consultant companies is better Could you give me any local agent information? I wanna contact with them. Also Do you know after we issue company, where I can open bank account?

Your banking cost will typically be 1,000€ - 5,000€ a year with most banks that accept off-shore accounts. You can go with non-reputable banks but you will likely have problems when trying to withdraw the funds.

The fee that you mention of 2500 SCR is for on-shore companies, if you want an off-shore IBC in Seychelles, the government fee is around 400$ - 600$. Nobody can register directly with the registrar, you need to have a local agent that is responsible for keeping track of the shareholders of your company, the directors etc. This local agent will charge you 1,000$ + the government fee if its a serious agent.

I would highly discourage you from going to cheap providers as it frequently happens that they go bankrupt and there are countless court cases of local agents forging signatures etc.

Your banking cost will typically be 1,000€ - 5,000€ a year with most banks that accept off-shore accounts. You can go with non-reputable banks but you will likely have problems when trying to withdraw the funds.

The fee that you mention of 2500 SCR is for on-shore companies, if you want an off-shore IBC in Seychelles, the government fee is around 400$ - 600$. Nobody can register directly with the registrar, you need to have a local agent that is responsible for keeping track of the shareholders of your company, the directors etc. This local agent will charge you 1,000$ + the government fee if its a serious agent.

I would highly discourage you from going to cheap providers as it frequently happens that they go bankrupt and there are countless court cases of local agents forging signatures etc.
After establishing company in Seychelles, where I can open bank, your recommendations? Then China customer will send around 1million usd to this bank, and I transfer this money to Turkey, Is there any problem for me?

Latest Threads