Our valued sponsor

If you had 10m$ in Crypto right now

What do you mean with easy in the US? A MSB Registration means nothing , you need to register in every state you want to do business in

You don't need to do that unless there are real business going on. This person want anonymity so one state is enough. I'm not going to provide any Fintech platform here but he can use Google for that.

I hope this person is not the one with 10million in this article.

Criminals are racing to cash out their bitcoin. Here's how they're doing it.

If you had 10m$ in Crypto right now but broke in FIAT.
I wonder whether that means you had 3.5 times more one year ago :D

I think it depends on your philosophy - do you have any trust in crypto? What do you think the future can bring (crisis; large change; or everything stays the same)?
Also how much of the money do you actually need?

Two people (one of them is the active member of this forum) offered to me a creation of my own white label EMI provider :)
The setup would cost you less than 1% of your wealth (I'd bet you can pay by crypto :)) and much less for the yearly fees. For this wealth it makes perfect sense to me - you can be the only customers of yourself, perfectly legit, under the radar.

You are talking about a NZ offshore Finance Company. Forget it. was popular and working a couple years ago. Now you need to show a office with experienced staff. Authorities will control frequently .Costs for rent/payroll, biz expenses are very high

You are talking about a NZ offshore Finance Company. Forget it. was popular and working a couple years ago. Now you need to show a office with experienced staff. Authorities will control frequently .Costs for rent/payroll, biz expenses are very high

And you labour under the assumption that someone with 10m in crypto couldn't afford to secure those staff? Your use of the term "control" suggests that you're in the east of Europe. If you kow what you're doing, and are properly versed in the ways of Australasia, its not hard.

Latest Threads