Our valued sponsor

Incorporate in the Seychelles, easy and fast!

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 2, 2009
Spain
Visit site
Incorporation in the Seychelles very easy and fast, just for a few days ago I bought a Seychelles Ready-Made company for some online business (new business I want to try) and now I got a package by Fedex with all my corporate documents. Must say I'm impressed, this looks really cool and also I got a processor (3rd party) to accept the company as a merchant, was quite easy.

I Incorporated the Seychelles company with corporate nominees to gain maximal privacy, but wasn't sure what complication it would do for me, but must say so far everything is working as planned.

Just wondering how difficult it might be to open a bank account for the company, any suggestion?

Glad to hear that you managed to incorporate your Seychelles company, in regards to the bank account, you can open one in Cyprus or in the Seychelles, I would suggest you not to have the bank account in the same country as the company, just as an extra layer of privacy protection....

Hello friends

At the bottom of this page you will find listed two packages (the main package and the package with a nominee director) which we offer to set-up a Seychelles offshore company and the currencies in which they may be set-up.

1. Choose the package and the currency most suitable for you. After you make your choice, please CLICK the corresponding LINK and the form will appear for Seychelles incorporation.

2. Fill all the applicable boxes with the required information starting with your choice of company name.

3. You now have many options (additional services) to choose from if you wish to. Carefully view this section for these options. Ensure that you have properly filled the incorporation form and that you have provided all the data correctly.

4. We require you to fill out the address to which you want the documents to be sent.

5. Choose the most suitable method of payment and press the "Submit" button. An invoice will be generated for your Seychelles company and supplementary services. Please ensure that it is correct. When satisfied, you should save or print a copy of the invoice for your own files.

6. Please inform us immediately as soon as you proceed with your payment and the method used, which may be by fax, phone or e-mail. Please always quote the invoice number in your correspondence with us.

Thanks for sharing us

Admin said:
Glad to hear that you managed to incorporate your Seychelles company, in regards to the bank account, you can open one in Cyprus or in the Seychelles, I would suggest you not to have the bank account in the same country as the company, just as an extra layer of privacy protection....
Why would you suggest to incorporate a company in Seychelles, but a bank account in Cyprus? Why does it give an extra layer of privacy protection (i.e. as opposed to have both a company and a bank account in Seychelles)?

For a Seychelles company it may be better to open the account in Cyprus for several reasons which we are not going to outline on a public forum, however, you can as well open the account in the Seychelles with the only 2 existing banks there ie Barclays and BMI that's as well secure but simply a little more complicated.

Latest Threads