Our valued sponsor

Investments proposals

Well actually I am into various projects but one of the most interesting ones is building some luxury apartments in Andorra and selling them together with an Andorra residency permit + andorran company + andorran personal and corporate bank account. I'm into that together with some partners and we are looking for an investor that can direct the project.
Can you DM information on what would be the investment range?

Well actually I am into various projects but one of the most interesting ones is building some luxury apartments in Andorra and selling them together with an Andorra residency permit + andorran company + andorran personal and corporate bank account. I'm into that together with some partners and we are looking for an investor that can direct the project.
Nice project, at what part of andorra?

Casual reminder that any private business you invest in has zero liquidity unless and until it is sold and it should generate an AMAZING yearly return to compensate you for the lack of liquidity and extremely high risk. And then the question becomes why would someone who generates positive cashflow even need your money when he can borrow from the bank for 2-5%.

Casual reminder that any private business you invest in has zero liquidity unless and until it is sold and it should generate an AMAZING yearly return to compensate you for the lack of liquidity and extremely high risk. And then the question becomes why would someone who generates positive cashflow even need your money when he can borrow from the bank for 2-5%.
That's very well said @Silvio .No wonder you are such a great businessman and Italian leader, LOL ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Silvio
I have a port cum sez project in colombia- looking for an investor-120 Million dollars for the first stage.

That's very well said @Silvio .No wonder you are such a great businessman and Italian leader, LOL ;)
Well seems interesting

Reactions: Cetme308win
Since 2008 loans are actually hard to get if you don't have a ton of cash in your account even with a solid business plan....
Yes, over the past five years or so, I have invested in multiple (successful) bridge loans in the 13% to 15% range in different countries, including the U.S. In some cases, dealing with banks in particular countries is so onerous that the businesses would rather raise the cash themselves. In other cases, the businesses are expanding so rapidly that they need multiple sources of funds (including banks and private investors). You must do ample due diligence. I choose only companies with a proven track record of success with no defaults -- and I obtain a note backed by the underlying assets as collateral. There is a very low risk profile.

Reactions: Cetme308win
Contacted you already. Sorry for repeating myself. Check out leadsfocus.com, which is my new site. Massive potential I think. Actively looking for a business partner, to handle processing for me. Very low maintenance and potentially very lucrative. Check my post for anyone out there who is interested. Also, everybody should search "ZoomInfo market cap." for the context.

Interested.Please DM me

Contacted you already. Sorry for repeating myself. Check out leadsfocus.com, which is my new site. Massive potential I think. Actively looking for a business partner, to handle processing for me. Very low maintenance and potentially very lucrative. Check my post for anyone out there who is interested. Also, everybody should search "ZoomInfo market cap." for the context.

i am interested in your business, can i know more details?