Our valued sponsor

Kraken Fidor bank, CRS?

fuorissimo

Jul 6, 2019
Visit site
Hello, i see that Kraken, for EUR users, use Germany bank Fidor.

When i sell my crypto, and FIAT are on my account, are stored in that bank account. At this point i'm under CRS?

Im considering to switch my personal account to offshore account, before sell my crypto.

When i sell my crypto, and FIAT are on my account, are stored in that bank account. At this point i'm under CRS?

Yes if you are resident in a CRS country.

Im considering to switch my personal account to offshore account, before sell my crypto.

Has to be a non-CRS country bank or your still reported.

Wait, maybe i write not clear.

Kraken user account, dont have personal bank account for each user. But is account where Kraken store all FIAT users.

So, bank account is at name of Kraken, not mine. Its strange that can be under CRS.

I also read that Exchange are not still under CRS. Consider also that Kraken Is US based.

Wait, maybe i write not clear.

Kraken user account, dont have personal bank account for each user. But is account where Kraken store all FIAT users.

Ahh ok I misunderstood the fiat account part. Hummmm.....interesting question. I don't have the answer to that. Have you asked them directly?

Im waiting a reply. They have a very fast support service.

This info Is vital for me, because i Need to convert my personal account to professional, sell Btc and withdraw on non CRS off-shore bank account.

Latest Threads