Our valued sponsor

List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

Bity.com is a great service from Switzerland, which lets you exchange 5k from BTC without KYC
Interesting, exchange to EURO and how do you get the money out there then?

Deos someone know the opening process for the below:
  1. Payoma
  2. Paymix
  3. Paydek
What to know what documents they require?
I opened recently on Georgian company with paydek - loaded online application, utility bill, id, rent agreement, corporate docs through web site and got email from manager on email box with activation status (I got this account for 3 business days and use it without problem )

Reactions: myhand
Do they only accept Georgia companies or other foreign companies too?

Hi Guys,
I really need your help,I am an agent and I have this 1M Cryptocurrency merchant and he is asking me to find out this solution.
C2B B2C or B2B , - Instant approval, Recall resistant accounts, Daily (same Day) settlements, Without any restriction Worldwide , No Rollover Reserve, 8% fee , including handling , receiving, and exchanging any currency and amount . Direct banks with dedicated IBANs in GCC, Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary, UK, Switzerland . Instant Merchant approval , no KYC needed, plug in play, Volume above 1M is 7%, above 3M 6% Fee , also possible to Settle in BTC.

Really appreciate your help!
Thanks
R

Hi Guys,
I really need your help,I am an agent and I have this 1M Cryptocurrency merchant and he is asking me to find out this solution.
C2B B2C or B2B , - Instant approval, Recall resistant accounts, Daily (same Day) settlements, Without any restriction Worldwide , No Rollover Reserve, 8% fee , including handling , receiving, and exchanging any currency and amount . Direct banks with dedicated IBANs in GCC, Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary, UK, Switzerland . Instant Merchant approval , no KYC needed, plug in play, Volume above 1M is 7%, above 3M 6% Fee , also possible to Settle in BTC.

Really appreciate your help!
Thanks
R
I will just say ... LOL

It is impossible to find a solution for such unrealistic demands. You should pass on it.

Reactions: bombo and Rain0241
Seems ipagoo got some serious problems..

ipagoo LLP has, with effect from 24 July 2019, been required to temporarily refrain from conducting any authorised activities. This means that access to Ipagoo accounts is currently suspended and account holders will not be able to access Ipagoo’s accounts or instruct payments into or out of those accounts. This includes any payments made using Ipagoo’s payment cards.
Jason Baker and Geoff Rowley of FRP Advisory LLP were appointed joint administrators of ipagoo LLP (the ‘entity’) on 1 August 2019. The affairs, business and property of the entity are being managed by the joint administrators. The joint administrators act as agents of the entity and without personal liability.
The joint administrators and their staff are now working closely with the regulators and the firm to complete the required reconciliation exercise with a view to returning client funds as soon as possible.
Please rest assured that your funds will continue to be securely held in accordance with the regulatory requirements.
For all account queries, please continue to contact customer services at [email protected] or call at 0800 046 13 69 (Lines are open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday).
Should you have any queries related to the administration, please contact Warren Brooking or Patrick Donnan at [email protected] or +44 (0)20 3005 4000.

Latest Threads