Our valued sponsor

List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

There was a thread about Stern Bank in the past I know there was one! Can't find it don't even in the mentor group or Google search.

For which EMI or bank ?
I told about general situation. Easier and cheaper is buy bitcoins from personal account than from business account.
Example. If you have UK LTD you can't use n26, but if you want get n26 personal account as UK citizen with fake non UK residence you can do this.
Another example, easy to buy btc is using personal Halifax account.
And one more, Leopay(I know that is maybe not reliable EMI) accepted crypto transaction from personal accounts but from business - no.

Is WireCard Bank still in business, I thought they had huge troubles with compliance and stuff like that!!

Hey-I'm located in Middle-East country, in past, I used Paysera and link their Debit card to my PayPal Account they've big daily limit transaction and big daily cash-out limit, Unfortunately, they stop offering Debit Cards for Middle-East, and banks in my country is not dealing with PayPal because they think it's a money laundry company.
So I want to open an ONLINE bank account/ in another country or EMI BUT the bank MUST offer a VISA card to link the card with my PayPal and also the bank must dealing and accept PayPal.

any help?

Please make a copy / paste of that mail into here, that would help. Just remove sensitive data before you post it here ;)

Reactions: JohnLocke
Please make a copy / paste of that mail into here, that would help. Just remove sensitive data before you post it here ;)

Dear Client,

We would like to happily inform you that our payment services are back! The decision was made to restore our normal business flow, meaning that you can send and receive SEPA payments as usual.

Let us kindly thank you for staying with us and for all your patience! We always strive for the best and try to bring the most value.

We assure you that even though services were not available we were still working tirelessly and our team has made many changes over the past few months:

-A new app, which brings everything you could ever dream of. The easy, simple and well-designed app, will make your payments flow effortlessly.
-The ability to find the particular transactions will make your search as easy as to check your social media news
-The application process will be completed only via the app. We want to provide as many functions as possible in one platform, therefore giving you everything you need in your pocket!

Many more changes are coming in the near future and let us assure you, they will be mind-blowing! Our goal is to bring the best customer experience to the banking industry. However, this would not possible without YOU! Let us thank you one more time.

THANK YOU! May this year be the best so far!

Yours sincerely,
Mistertango team!

+370 520 55501

Latest Threads