Our valued sponsor

List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

Get away from them as fast as you can.

They have changed their pricing to suck the last blood of their clients:

https://www.mistertango.com/business/#pricing

900 Eur/month for non EU countries as a maintenance fee?

1% in and out transfer fees for SEPA?

2% annual rate for balance fee?

This is just insane.

Clearly they are dying and just want to cash out with as much funds as possible.

Reactions: Back2Matters
Wow, that's a huge fee to maintain an EMI account 900 euro WOW o_O

Get away from them as fast as you can.

They have changed their pricing to suck the last blood of their clients:

https://www.mistertango.com/business/#pricing

900 Eur/month for non EU countries as a maintenance fee?

1% in and out transfer fees for SEPA?

2% annual rate for balance fee?

This is just insane.

Clearly they are dying and just want to cash out with as much funds as possible.

apart from these fees is it a reliable EMI?

they accepted me and I have to decide whether to pay the commission or refuse entry

Is this thread updated with the initial post at any time @Admin or you can make a new list in the mentor group, maybe something easier to maintain!

should be created dedicated page with EMIs details, verification steps & tips etc.

Please be patient something big is on it's way into the Mentor Group which should make it extremly easy to get a overview and even gain huge discounts on services.

We have a deadline in 14 days from today... don't blame me if it glitch there are many people I have to work with here :)

apart from these fees is it a reliable EMI?

they accepted me and I have to decide whether to pay the commission or refuse entry

Considering their past history I would say no. Especially not with the fees in place, as they will simply rip you off. There are a lot of other better EMI's in Lithuania that accept high risk clients. You should select the top ones by performance indicators:

https://www.lb.lt/en/emi-performance-indicators

From the ones that publish their pricing and from the ones that accept high risk companies your two best choices would be either Connect pay or Globalnetint. Both of them will have better fees and both of them should be much more reliable.

I find the overview and the extra banks you add @Admin in the Resources much better then this thread.
Thank you for the feedback, but this list is public to all and may help one or the other in the search of new banking ;)

Reactions: dvm
What they say and what they are is not the same. So many shitty websites out there you can't trust! If you can't verify the license at any time you want to stay away!

Reactions: Elve
What they say and what they are is not the same. So many shitty websites out there you can't trust! If you can't verify the license at any time you want to stay away!

I totally agree with you, but PFS is a recognized company for many years and I am surprised that they have offered their IBAN and card solutions to a company that would not be authorized to offer these types of services.

For example, there is also Multi-currency account with card and mobile app that offers similar services under the PFS license.

In other forum, I read short messages about these 3 companies:

Does anyone know about them or have you already had an experience with 1 of these 3 sites?

Reactions: clemens
Dear Client,

We would like to happily inform you that our payment services are back! The decision was made to restore our normal business flow, meaning that you can send and receive SEPA payments as usual.

Let us kindly thank you for staying with us and for all your patience! We always strive for the best and try to bring the most value.

We assure you that even though services were not available we were still working tirelessly and our team has made many changes over the past few months:

-A new app, which brings everything you could ever dream of. The easy, simple and well-designed app, will make your payments flow effortlessly.
-The ability to find the particular transactions will make your search as easy as to check your social media news
-The application process will be completed only via the app. We want to provide as many functions as possible in one platform, therefore giving you everything you need in your pocket!

Many more changes are coming in the near future and let us assure you, they will be mind-blowing! Our goal is to bring the best customer experience to the banking industry. However, this would not possible without YOU! Let us thank you one more time.

THANK YOU! May this year be the best so far!

Yours sincerely,
Mistertango team!

+370 520 55501
Your problem will be the high fees unless you have ultra high markens and ultra high volume.

please remove iaccount from your list, they did an exit scam
You want to explain that please! Your comment makes zero to nothing sense!

Latest Threads