Our valued sponsor

List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

The Luxembourg IBAN is again indicated :D

Exactly.

So what the hell is going on. Was this a joke they pulled? I mean how can one send money to a company that changes iban without warning and then changes back....lol.

TechCrunch ist jetzt Teil von Verizon Media

I would not say that they are untrustworthy overall, but compared with some other larger EMI's they seem to have gotten a bit more "attention" from regulator entities.
Perhaps they get more attention because they are a genuine bank, not an EMI? Also that article is more than a year old and as it says

It’s not that surprising given that literally every bank suffers from this issue. For instance, all the big French banks (BNP Paribas, Société Générale, Crédit Agricole and Crédit Mutuel) have been fined in the past for the same reason.
In N26 case they weren't even fined, they were simply asked to improve their systems.

What about this Blackcatcard.com is this a new valid EMI or just something not to touch ?

Hi, I registered at wirexapp and ordered a wirex card but nowhere I saw an IBAN or something equivalent... and I need it to wire cash from USA to Wirex. Is somebody here who can give me some light? Regards
Hello, AFAIK, At this moment they don't offer cards with the business accounts. I asked before it was June, 30. IBAN usually will be assigned after complete KYC and DD procedure.

Reactions: 3Sure
Hi, I registered at wirexapp and ordered a wirex card but nowhere I saw an IBAN or something equivalent... and I need it to wire cash from USA to Wirex. Is somebody here who can give me some light? Regards

So when you click on your USD account (I assume) you don't see "Account Details" option? I don't know if you have a verified account but if you do then contact them. I've used them for years but notice strange things happening all the time...lol.

Hello, AFAIK, At this moment they don't offer cards with the business accounts.

They are not even opening business accounts at moment anyway...lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke