Our valued sponsor

List of crypto-friendly bank accounts

aplnx

Apr 29, 2021
Brazil
Visit site
LAST UPDATE: 19th May 2021

Hello! I decided to start this thread with an updated list of crypto friendly bank accounts. I will keep updating it according to the users reply. Please, feel free to contribute with updated information. I will edit this thread accordingly.

Thanks to the admins for allowing me editing this post.

Changes:
- WISE HQ is in UK.

Crypto-friendly bank definition:
I had interesting discussions with other members of this forum. So, the definition of crypto-friendly mentioned in this topic must be unequivocal. Thus, a crypto-friendly bank definition assumed here is one that which have no problems transferring to or receiving from crypto exchanges (i.e. coinbase, binance...). If you have a consultancy or e-commerce business, there is a good chance that an EMI will let you buy and sell crypto (a valid reason to do so, for example, if you do payroll in crypto).

The banks don't like to have clients whose sole business is crypto trading and, as a result, put them in compliance problems.

Thanks to @Syrobonkers for his contributions.

EMIWebsiteHead Office LocationCryptofriendlyPersonal/Business
Arrival United States?Business
Aslo United States?Business
Betterbank (Early Access) United States?N/A
Greenwood United States?Personal/Business
Mercury United StatesYESBusiness
Majority United States?
Meed Banking Club (Becoming Tend) United States?N/A
MoneyLion (Website not accesible) United States?N/A
North Loop United States?Personal/Business
Novo United States?Business
Oxygen United States?Personal/Business
Revolut (Coming to US soon) UKNOPersonal/Business
Transferwise UK?Personal/Business

Last edited:
I am checking this list going to the support of each service. It is difficult to find a crypto friendly bank even in this list. This is primary a list with EMIs only, not meaning that they are crypto-friendly. I will fix this list step by step. For while, most banks are replying unfavorable for dealing with crypto.

I think I will also remove all the personal entries, because I think the overall interest is with business accounts.

I am not able to edit the first post. Anyone know how to do it? I remember that there was a button for editing, but is is missing now.
You should be able to do that now. It is normally limited to a few hours after posting.

Otherwise it is a good list but as people already noticed and mentioned, it requires editing.

I am checking this list going to the support of each service. It is difficult to find a crypto friendly bank even in this list. This is primary a list with EMIs only, not meaning that they are crypto-friendly. I will fix this list step by step. For while, most banks are replying unfavorable for dealing with crypto.

I think I will also remove all the personal entries, because I think the overall interest is with business accounts.
Hey, thank you!

I'm trying to set up a corporate crypto-friendly bank account for a company in Saint Vicent and it's a pin in the a*s.

Your list will help me.

Thanks!

Hey, thank you!

I'm trying to set up a corporate crypto-friendly bank account for a company in Saint Vicent and it's a pin in the a*s.

Your list will help me.

Thanks!
Thanks for your feedback!!

Please, share with us your history. What are the banks are you dealing with? Are you setting up business account? What is the negative reply from the support that highlight they are not crypto friendly?

If crypto is deposited to these banks and converted to FIAT, would a traditional bank accept large sums of money transferred to my account there, without much questions?
Or will I get the same level of auditing that I would have had if I transferred from Kraken directly to my account at that traditional bank?

If crypto is deposited to these banks and converted to FIAT, would a traditional bank accept large sums of money transferred to my account there, without much questions?
Or will I get the same level of auditing that I would have had if I transferred from Kraken directly to my account at that traditional bank?
Dear, You can use multiple accounts and Exchange for Crypto to Fiat solution.

Reactions: Hegemon
Dear, You can use multiple accounts and Exchange for Crypto to Fiat solution.
maybe you should list a few of the one you have in mind, that would avoid further confusion.

This is the way to go. Use business bank account to send and receive money from exchanges. Also, remember to not use it as crypto trading as the sole business (i.e. Don't act like a exchange business for your clients).
you can do it all on kraken with a business acount, why would your method be better?

maybe you should list a few of the one you have in mind, that would avoid further confusion.

you can do it all on kraken with a business acount, why would your method be better?
Sure Why not,

You can also use a forex broker that accepts Bitcoin and perform Mirror trade and transfer (Profit allowed not direct crypto to fiat) to Real Bank claiming Trading Profit.

and many you can Google Search.

Using Crowdfunding website like EARN WITH PURPOSE | The Sun Exchange
They accept bitcoin. You can transfer monthly income from this to your bank account without any problem.

There are many EMI account is in the mentor group you can use them for Full proof solution

Crypto-> EMI-> Crowdfunding Website -> Real Bank account.
You can also you p2p lending platform.
Some services also have a liquid Secondary market, You can sell your whole investment (after some time) and Transfer it to a real bank account without any problem.

It is a time-consuming process. But It an ultra-secure and full-proof solution for Asset protection and good Investment Also. So many Crowdfunding websites accept global customers.
You also diversify your asset also.

You can use a Crypto Exchange Visa card to Pay for your Pension Policy premium. Create Multiple Policy with multiple company and Gradually empty your Exchange Balance.

Latest Threads