Our valued sponsor

List of EMI and Digital Banks

I recommend YuroPay. It is possible to open an account for individuals and companies domiciled in the EU. <<snipped>>

The accounts are managed in Malta, but you get a "dedicated" German IBAN. From the middle of the year, a Maltese IBAN should also be available. SEPA and SWIFT transfers are possible and also third-party can be received.

The website is only in German, but the online application and the web portal are also in English. Support in English can only be done by e-mail, not by phone.

With European company much better a standard account... maltese is not that relielable at the moment!

Mistertango - you input your email and password and register on the wesbite, you get an email to confirm registration which is valid for 1 hour. Once you verify the email, you have option to choose for personal use or for corporate use, and fill in details of company name registration number and also need a mobile number to verify the account. Once via sms you verify the account, you have option to automatically be allocated a account number of your choice (it can be your phone number etc) and or randomly generated system number. The account with IBAN is allocated with bank MISTERTANGE (SWIFT MIEGLT21). You are also allocated a bitcoin account and can send bitcoins to your account. In order to fully activate the account you need to send funds from another bank account (with the same company name) and once funds deposited the account is fully operational. They have a very fast turnaround and everything is done in 24hours. After that Accepts transfers from third parties directly into account.

Question about a more recent experience with MisterTango registration. I am particularly conflicted on this part. "In order to fully activate the account you need to send funds from another bank account (with the same company name) and once funds deposited the account is fully operational". This seems like a "chicken & egg" problem, how can I send money from a company bank account when I am trying to setup a company bank account for the first time.

Does anyone have any suggestions around this? Or perhaps recommend another EMI?

Be aware that EPayments use Rietumu as their backend.

Is Rietumo that bad?

Question about a more recent experience with MisterTango registration. I am particularly conflicted on this part. "In order to fully activate the account you need to send funds from another bank account (with the same company name) and once funds deposited the account is fully operational". This seems like a "chicken & egg" problem, how can I send money from a company bank account when I am trying to setup a company bank account for the first time.

Does anyone have any suggestions around this? Or perhaps recommend another EMI?
Try with transferwise

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who also need ACH US ACCOUNT.
www.paydek.com
Providing EUR and ACH account.
UK based and licensed.
In process of opening there, but after an hour the KYC team asked me for all documents translated in English and notarized . Will update when I m in.
Enjoy
DEK-CO (UK) " known as www.paydek.com " is bound, in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom, to observe secrecy and confidentiality with regards to all information which Client discloses to the Payment Institution about the Client (“Secret Information”). However, DEK-CO (UK) is authorized and required by the laws of United Kingdom or international laws to disclose “Secret Information”.....read all the time in full Terms Of Service and Privacy Policy.

Reactions: cosmo
There is no EMI that don't have to comply to the rules of money laundering and financing of terrorism! Forget it, they will report you one way or another, if they say so or not, you get reported!

Latest Threads