Our valued sponsor

List of Prepaid-Virtual cards

Granwasa

Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
Good morning Gentlemen,
I hope this thread will be helpful for many of you.

I saw many discussions here about prepaid and virtual cards, but never a comprehensive one.
The following one is a list of the "smoothest" cards to apply for.
Feel free to add reviews and more providers.

The order is, by my point of view, from the easiest to apply with, to the hardest.

- As the WINNER is kind of a secret, I will just drop some clues.... The provider from Gibraltar and management from Russia. Two EUR cards and two USD cards allowed.
In case you discover it please, keep it for yourself in respect of this forum.
- PAYONEER. Only ID scan. One card for currency allowed.
- PREPAIDFINANCIALSERVICES. Only ID scan. Max four cards. Currently available, only GBP Emergency Cards.
- PROFEE. With only ID scan allows to deposit max 15k$ a year. To increase limits it is required a Video call. One EUR virtual card allowed.
- IBANDIRECT. Only ID scan. Max deposit monthly 5k$. One EUR card allowed. Relatively new use at your risk.
- FILLIT.eu. Only ID scan. Unknown cards allowed. Relatively new use at your risk.
- CRYPTO.com. Live ID scan and selfie. One EUR card allowed.
- BLACKCATCARD. ID scan and Live selfie. Max five cards.
- VIABUY. ID scan and Live selfie. Max four cards.
- EPAYSERVICE. ID and Selfie with website background. Onboarding process one month plus. Max ten cards.
- BUNQ. Video verification and strong KYC. From three EUR cards available.
- LEOPAY. Video call verification. Two EUR cards.
- TRANSFERWISE. Requires confirmation deposit from card or wire transfer. One EUR card.
- ICARD. Requires live APP verification. Up to twenty VCC and five physical ones.
- MYPCS. Live ID and Selfie on mobile APP. Three physical cards and one VCC.
- REVOLUT-MONESE-N26-HYPE-WIREXAPP. Live ID and Selfie on mobile APP. One EUR card.
- SKRILL & NETELLER. Long time runners. Strong anti-fraud systems. Recognise common VPN IPs.

Lastly, I may suggest two other ways, to use prepaid cards online.
1) Vcc.is. Long time runner. 40% average fees. Owner has also a thread on BHW.
2) Paxful.com and Localbitcoin.com.
Here you may find users that will accept your BTC and pay for your products with their cards.
Sell BTC--> Choose method of payment--> Credit Card

The spend limit is 100$ per charge, I assume it means you can't buy anything exceeding this amount!

@Admin do you mean for privacy.com or something else?
No problem to spend way more than 100$/charge.
how much is max? I read it the same that privacy.com has a spending limit of $100 so how much is the max?

@ikan the only provider from the list, that allows you to personalize the card name is Vcc.is. However the fees are pretty high, 40% plus.
In the recent past there was a user @Ftdev that was selling anonymous mastercards. Maybe he could contribute to this thread?

There is this website exkash.net that provides anonymous VISA cards.
It was already discussed, two years ago, on this forum. However, it was under a different domain (.com) and the last reviews report that is not functioning anymore.
Maybe some users can advice the contrary?

Otherwise, if you are willing to open a proper bank account with KYC and everything, I would suggest FBME in Cyprus, CIM Banque in Switzerland, and Heritage Bank International in Belize. They provide anonymous debit cards.

Thank you very much OP , a few cought my eye..
Do you perhaps know is there a 'way' of loading payoneer from my personal bank account so I can cash out..?
Payoneer has great limits but can't load it myself..

Thank you !

is this safe prepaidfinancialservices.com?

or just another scammy site from east europen provider trying to fish for customers. just my cents as long the site from that geo you will not eliminate 50% of scams.

basically russian and such opening many emi . you have to be super selective .

Reactions: v4gsl4yer47
Prepaidfinancialservices or PFS is on for years. PFS is well known for VERITAS CARD prepaid service with Iban. Since few months looks like they diversify their offer/service with new brands/website. VERITAS CARD can be loaded with cash bank notes.

@<<snippet>> and @Admin , for personal accounts i can set the daily limit from 1-5000 USD and unlimited (don't know how much "unlimited" is, though. For my corporate accounts I can set the daily limit between 1-25000 USD and also unlimited.
I guess you misunderstood the example on their FAQ page when googling "max limit privacy.com" . The 100 USD was just used as an example to describe how the rolling 24 hours limit is working.
I can confirm, that I at least spent 4.500 USD on a TV on Amazon.

Links: How do spending limits work?

They also say, that the spending limits can be raised per account basis
" Limits are subject to increase or decrease at our discretion based on an algorithmic and/or manual review process. Need more spending? Drop us a line at [email protected] "

For example I have one client who uses them for easier facebook marketing, so he can fill separate cards with the funds of his marketing clients and therefore can better keep track of their funds while saving tax. In the first month he was only allowed to have 5 Facebook cards to prevent coupon abuse etc. After he made a good track record they raised it to 20 cards. Last status I have is that he can now use 500 Facebook cards. But it took him 6 months. (It is a business account)

Would love to have something like privacy.com for non-Americans.

Another important point is 3D Secure... Some providers issue cards that can have custom anything but they don't have 3DS so they will be rejected almost anywhere. Probably best solution would be 3DS via email if some providers have it.