Our valued sponsor

Looking for Banking | Crypto Liquidating Ideas

wellington

Mentor Group Gold
Nov 14, 2020
Visit site
Born in the UK, but non-Resident since 2012, No Dom connection since 2013.

This rules out CG's, comes down to proving Domicile which as I've lived outside of the UK for 9 yrs almost, wife, family, homes etc not in the UK/EU and visit maybe once every 4yrs for less than a week, gives a strong defence for not being UK Domiciled.

The country i reside in (outside of the EU) has a tax framework, that if you generate a income/CG's outside of the country, and leave it outside of the country for 12 months to mature, then no tax on that generated income, likewise if you generate that year but spend elsewhere, no tax on that income/CG's.

I have been around the crypto space since the early days, though lost some $ values in funds last cycle, that i've since recovered.

I'd like to 'cash these out' in the next cycle mid-term, currently they are held by a 'corporation' that 'owns the assets', so i'd be cashing out upper 7/8 figure into that corporation (or a subsidiary), I'd ideally like to do a few things with the liquidated assets.

:- Invest in RE (UK) -- Via corporation(s)
:- Invest in Stock Market (at the bottom) -- Via a corporation

:- Where i am stuck is 'secure' third party banks from this period onwards, offering 'secure holdings', in EU 20% /CHF 60% /GBP 20% baskets (don't want to touch USD as that will decline for years to come i believe).

:- I'd like ready access to the funds immediately on demand, transferable world wide immediately.

Does anyone here have any recommendations on 'un-shady' (dangerous deposits), but privacy focused banking, also what are the best ways (recommended) and where (which locations) to offload crypto currency without getting a slug, or bruised lip going forward.

The funds will be coming through KYC/AML historic motions (non evading there), if that matters.

You can try both this licensed Swiss bank:

Or this licensed Liechtenstein bank:

Bank Frick still offer numbered accounts (not anonymous) for 500 CHF a year.
What are the advantages of numbered accounts if it's not anonymous?

Reactions: wellington
What are the advantages of numbered accounts if it's not anonymous?

Privacy from staff within the bank. Only your banker and one other person will typically know your identity and internally on the IT systems you will be represented with an alias. Typically the people who use this are celebrates, sports stars, politicians, me (lol) etc who don't need everybody in the bank eyeballing their banking business.

However your real identity is revealed if you do wires or receive further funds obviously. So numbered accounts today are not what you see on the movies.

Privacy from staff within the bank. Only your banker and one other person will typically know your identity and internally on the IT systems you will be represented with an alias. Typically the people who use this are celebrates, sports stars, politicians, me (lol) etc who don't need everybody in the bank eyeballing their banking business.

However your real identity is revealed if you do wires or receive further funds obviously. So numbered accounts today are not what you see on the movies.
But they report on CRS right?

UAE will fit the bill, many banks there no issue.
Structures can be put in place to enable you to execute your plan.
As you can prove your wealth no gymnastics needed.

If you are cashing it out and don't mind putting 100K on long term deposit.Banks like Mashreq, ENBD and Standard Chartered in the UAE would look into it subject to providing the above as mentioned.

Latest Threads