Our valued sponsor

Looking For Offshore Crypto Friendly Bank Account

N0b0dy

Aug 8, 2020
Visit site
I need an offshore bank account so I can use it to sell Bitcoin via an online platform called Paxful.
Basically what I need is the bank allow me to: 1) Receive wire transfer from my customers around the world in multi-currency, 2) Send those funds to a cryptoexchange like Coinbase, Binance, etc..

I'm a European citizen, living in Europe.

If somebody known about it just catch me up.

Cheers

Reactions: John Doe 42755
I have a friend that has had a costly and difficult experience with Migom Bank. I would not recommend because you'll pay a huge up-front cost and then realize that they do not provide the full support that you paid for, and you may end up paying even more. poo¤%&&

I have a friend that has had a costly and difficult experience with Migom Bank. I would not recommend because you'll pay a huge up-front cost and then realize that they do not provide the full support that you paid for, and you may end up paying even more. poo¤%&&
Interesting. Can you provide any details?

I have not used them myself, but I have been contacted by their representatives many times. They seem to target crypto companies.

Reactions: erni
I can personally say that Migom is all about money (that is, getting it into their hands). When applying for an account, they requested an account opening fee of 4000 euros but I'd previously seen documentation elsewhere where their account opening fee was 2500 euros - see page 13 of Migom's overview here. I later discovered that they have an affiliate program and pay their affiliates huge incentives. So if I paid the 4K, 1500 would have gone into the pocket of some unknown affiliate at my expense. That was not a good first impression for me but it explained why the representative kept trying to contact me.

I later discovered through a friend that Migom easily onboards unregulated institutions without question so they can cash in on the account opening fee. However when payments start coming in, the account is suspended and Migom then requires the account to have a deposit/balance of 250K. Either that, or use their sub-license for a huge monthly fee, which can run up to 20K per month. o_O

I don't think they are really a bank either, otherwise they would be able to issue IBANS in the name of the account holder. This was not my friend's experience with Migom. Simply put, he said that Migom is not a good institution to bank with.

I have been contacted by their representatives many times

And I have as well. It's certainly not the norm for a bank to pursue applicants so aggressively, but I now understand why. My understanding is that Migom will take your money first, then ask questions later.

Reactions: erni
they requested an account opening fee of 4000 euros
WHAT ja334¤¤#

Either that, or use their sub-license for a huge monthly fee, which can run up to 20K per month.
This sounds like a real big scam or let's say bad way to make business. I will not touch them, let's hope people read this and avoid this so called bank. No bank can take 4000 EURO as account opening fee, if you get a car for free or a vacation I could understand it, but sounds like you pay 4K for a s**t service that suck out all your money.

I need an offshore bank account so I can use it to sell Bitcoin via an online platform called Paxful.
Basically what I need is the bank allow me to: 1) Receive wire transfer from my customers around the world in multi-currency, 2) Send those funds to a cryptoexchange like Coinbase, Binance, etc..

I'm a European citizen, living in Europe.

If somebody known about it just catch me up.

Cheers
were uou able to find a solution to this?

Reactions: tacokai
what are these limits if you don't mind?

It seems when you open the account this is $3,000 USD deposit per month and $50,000 USD total balance.

That can be increased. You have to send some details on your income and the limit is based on your income.

The account was very easy to open. Download the app, enter your details. A guy called me via the app within a few minutes to show my passport, face etc. I woke up the next day and the account was opened.

Reactions: tacokai
okay I see that isn't enough if you trade active bigger amounts. However, if you open a company account with (if that is possible) it may be easier to get your account lifted or isn't it?

okay I see that isn't enough if you trade active bigger amounts. However, if you open a company account with (if that is possible) it may be easier to get your account lifted or isn't it?

I think so. I was opening a company account with them (much more heavy on documentation), but the process I followed led me to having a personal account.

Latest Threads