Our valued sponsor

Looking for ready-made Cyprus or UK LTD, who to trust?

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 2, 2009
Spain
Visit site
Been around the forum for years, most often I have dealed with reliable people here but they tend to disappear after some time.

Who is a reliable provider of ready-made companies for Cyprus and UK ?

I'm up for purchasing 3 entities in total in a mix.

We can help you with Cyprus, UK and other countries, i PM'ed you.
please check your e-mail, ready to order with you.

After a long chat with @SoNewToAllShit I'm convience you may be the right guy for what I need.

It is a 100% anonymous solution, you can't provide that @CyprusLawyer101 - sorry for this time, next time I will try your service.

Reactions: CyprusLawyer101
update:
Got login details for the "banking" all works, the account is operating. I will be testing over the next week if it keeps that way.

Got documents for another CH company. This is a surprising package, I had doubts he was able to deliver it, company is registered and in good standing.

Reactions: lahav
Very good thread, and definitely what we need here. I am looking for a CYP company and CH - both parts must be anonymous!

Do you mind telling us what the packages contained that you have purchased and delivered so far!?

send questions for CH company to you @MiltonStone by mail, please respond asap. Open for quick deal.

Good thread, guys who buy from milton please contact me, want to get more information please.

Latest Threads