Our valued sponsor

Looking for ready-made Cyprus or UK LTD, who to trust?

Jeez. Any information on how he scammed? e.g. did he do some kind of nominee setup where he then took control or something?
this jackass turned into a scammer. The companies he delivered were all good. But the banking went totally wrong, so the final 5th company I ordered from him wasn't delivered after payment.

Such an idiot, after spending 25K euro on him he could have made lot's of money serving me, but he decided to take a run.

I can only recommend anyone to use the Escrow service @JohnLocke is offering for forum members.

We would be happy to assist for for shelf companies but also for new companies. Happy to PM
Will consider you the next time...

this jackass turned into a scammer. The companies he delivered were all good. But the banking went totally wrong, so the final 5th company I ordered from him wasn't delivered after payment.

Such an idiot, after spending 25K euro on him he could have made lot's of money serving me, but he decided to take a run.

I can only recommend anyone to use the Escrow service @JohnLocke is offering for forum members.

Will consider you the next time...
Always use licensed ASPs and law firms for these things. Happy to discuss whenever you need anything.

Since most [providers] have either failed to deliver or have neglected their business afterwards, I would advise trying to set up the companies yourself. In the mentor group gold, you can find quite a bit of inspiration, and it is, after all, far cheaper than losing a small fortune on something you don't receive.

Since most [providers] have either failed to deliver or have neglected their business afterwards, I would advise trying to set up the companies yourself. In the mentor group gold, you can find quite a bit of inspiration, and it is, after all, far cheaper than losing a small fortune on something you don't receive.
We all know why someone today would setup a UK company… for such purposes, you could as well buy an existing bank account from some Telegram groups.
If you want to do things properly, retain an advisor who can guide you.

Question here guys, how much are you paying for real nominees?

I mean western type, professional people, not some middle of nowhere dude with maybe elementary school.

Someone you can explain what you need and will deliver.

@JohnnyDoe if you could give me some info, Im confident you have some knowledge here.

Question here guys, how much are you paying for real nominees?

I mean western type, professional people, not some middle of nowhere dude with maybe elementary school.

Someone you can explain what you need and will deliver.

@JohnnyDoe if you could give me some info, Im confident you have some knowledge here.
I no longer use real nominees after some bad experiences that cost me big money. Lesson learned, only imaginary persons for me now.

Latest Threads