Our valued sponsor

Major Banks in Offshore Countries. Major Banks or Local Banks?

ricar

Offshore Agent
May 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm still trying to decide where to set up a corporation and bank account. Thanks JPay for your info on my last post.

My question is will you choose a major bank like Barclays, HSBC or Credit Suisse in places like Seychelles, Panama or HK or will you wor with a smaller but local bank? I wonder if working with the major banks will anyway anyhow will difficult to keep privacy in my dealings from that business?

Well, with HSBC and Barclays it is for sure granted that you don't have any privacy at the same level as for instant with a small local bank in an offshore jurisdiction.

Do you mean that it will be a mistake to set up an account in HSBC....in an offshore jurisdiction. Due to been my first time in need of an offshore bank and company, I feel more secure using a major bank.

It's not a mistake. I simply say that the bank may not offer you the same privacy and secrecy a small bank in Cyprus offers. For instant you could open an account with Bank of Cyprus.

Admin thanks for your comments. When you don't have a clue about how to proceed and you get a forum like this one, you don't know how relief you can feel :)

Could it be possible to open a corporation in Seychelles with a local bank as a bulletproof way of not finding who's behind and then sending all the assets (which will be just money) to a bigger bank in Panama and set up a corporation. Will that give me almost 100% proof. Open corportation and local bank in the Seychelles and then transfer everything to a corporation and a major bank in Panama?

Thanks again for your help.

All the Cyprus banks work very well, some better than others. However, what is of interest when speaking offshore banks / banking is, which banks are available? Can you input some of the good offshore bansk in the good offshore jurisdictions around please :) ?

Latest Threads