Our valued sponsor

Need bank account for crypto-currency trading

arjunking

Mentor Group Silver
Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
I trade crypto-currencies in multiple exchange. And on a daily basis there are trasnfers of $50-100k. I plan to increase these.
Currently I have been using MT
But based on reviews from other people , I believe I should open an account with proper bank. I am thinking of Fidor (Uk or Germany). Does anyone have experience in opening a bank account with them? Or would you recommend some other bank.
I am open to idea of setting up a new corp in these countries if it helps me in opening up a bank account. ( I am not an EEA resident)
Tax-savings is not a priority at the moment.

I thought Fidor only allows UK or german citizen resided in UK or germany. Last time, i tried their service and it says, i have to be in Germany.
I thought they allowed companies registered in their respective countries. I didn't know that the director needs to be a resident of those countries as well. Are you sure about that? Can you suggest any other bank?

I trade crypto-currencies in multiple exchange. And on a daily basis there are trasnfers of $50-100k. I plan to increase these.
Currently I have been using MT
But based on reviews from other people , I believe I should open an account with proper bank. I am thinking of Fidor (Uk or Germany). Does anyone have experience in opening a bank account with them? Or would you recommend some other bank.
I am open to idea of setting up a new corp in these countries if it helps me in opening up a bank account. ( I am not an EEA resident)
Tax-savings is not a priority at the moment.

Only EEA resident can open Fidor bank account.

Latest Threads