Our valued sponsor

Need someone to set it up

themike

Offshore Agent
Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have a few income strings. One of them is that I have eastern european software developers working freelanced for Australian (and world wide) clients. This happens entirely without involvement of Germany, so I reckon I might as well keep this separate within an offshore company. I would like to use the income of the company for it to buy and hold assets.

I am looking for a save offshore location where I can setup a company. I want to remain 100% legal in regards of the German tax authorities.

It is not about a huge amount of money (~5 to 20k per month), so I need a cost effective setup as well, that does not cost thousands per year to maintain it and it should be simple to kill again in case this part of my business dies down.

I do have some roots in New Zealand, so if it makes sense to set something up there, great. But that is no must.

Can you hep me?

Thanks

Mike

Solution a) setup a Cyprus company and make use of the double tax treaty Cyprus has with Germany, that would be easy and a legit setup if done right. Downsite of the medal is it actually costs a few thousands to maintain.

Solution b) setup a offshore company somewhere for instant in Panama, Belize or Seychelles, you need to be sure it don't reveal ownership data (I think Seychelles is best for it) you will need to appoint nominees (shareholder + director) it isn't that expansive and you can "kill it" anytime you want. Usually dissolve or liquidation is the right name for it.

There'll be other solutions to archive your goals, just a matter of money available to set this up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cosmo
What troubles are you thinking of? also for tax advice I would recommend you a local tax advisor it will be difficult for someone in Cyprus or in any other country to recommend any tax setup for Germany unless it's one of the major top 5 Consultancy groups like PWC, KPMG or Deliotte etc.!

Hi, I guess I am talking about Greek not Cyprus really. Maybe it's nothing... Do you know any good consultant who can set this up with me? I am sure I don't need KPMC as my setup must be pretty standard. Resident of Germany. Money earned by Freelancers outside Germany by working for companies outside Germany. Anyone who could assist me with the setup? And how about BVI?

In regards to Cyprus is an unstable country, you may read the thread below:

<removed>

To back the statement up you can find the source here Department Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver - Company Statistics

Cyprus is a stable country for company formation so many people, corporations and investment funds think, the curve of new registered companies in Cyprus for 2014 is rising not falling!

BVI would be a nice alternative that will offer you most what a Cyprus company offers in regards to privacy and anonymity, only thing is people think more of the BVI to be a tax haven.

Last edited:
Hi' date=' I guess I am talking about Greek not Cyprus really. Maybe it's nothing... Do you know any good consultant who can set this up with me? I am sure I don't need KPMC as my setup must be pretty standard. Resident of Germany. Money earned by Freelancers outside Germany by working for companies outside Germany. Anyone who could assist me with the setup? And how about BVI?[/quote']
You have already found one who can set all this up :pleased:

Latest Threads