Nomad Capitalist

MIKEMALONER

Andrew is a homosexual in his 30s who looks like he just dropped out of school.
I can't take him seriously.
If he'd be any good, he wouldn't need all the marketing videos.
he refers in his videos to MRS H. I guess that means Mrs. Henderson. Does anyone has a picture or is it one of the 6 ladies from his website. I have a favorite one.

Attachments

KJK

Entrepreneur
he refers in his videos to MRS H. I guess that means Mrs. Henderson. Does anyone has a picture or is it one of the 6 ladies from his website. I have a favorite one.
Could be one of them, they all look like girls from Balkans... In some videos he has a female host reading some questions, that may be the person you're looking for.

Though I'm not really sure why you care about such personal matters, I'd care more about the services he offers and whether they are worth it / whether they maybe can be obtained at a fraction of the price locally etc.

challenge

Trusted
No personal experience. I have the feeling he faked until he made it.
I heard horror stories from USA but not sure if real so will not post.

Here there are some employees that cannot talk after he threatened them of lawsuits. He must be a fun guy. smi(&%

1) somebody (not me) made this page:
Is Nomad Capitalist a Scam? YES

2) another forum thread with experience that links to this forum as more useful source of info smi(&%:
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-73773.html

3) a public letter on the georgia today newspaper
OPEN LETTER on Unfair Dismissal & Alleged Tax-Dodging

4) a reddit thread, scroll down and you'll find names
https://www.reddit.com/r/digitalnomad/comments/6wl962

nomad999

A scam would mean they take your money without providing the service they offered for it, do we have any report of this ?
Otherwise it looks to me like he does the same thing many do here on this forum.

The free content he provide on youtube is quite good and in a format that is easy to process when you are starting, gives a lot of usuful hints to get started.

He advertise his books and his service through his video and blog, how is that nefarious ? Isn't all the internet doing this ?

challenge

Trusted
Andrew is that you? I'm fine with whatever you do in this world, as long as you introduce me to some of those Serbian girls!

jscargo

I am pretty certain his wife is not from the Balkans. He already claimed she acquired Armenian citizenship by descent. I would assume she is Russian with Armenian ancestry and he probably picked her up from his days in Georgia.

As for the Balkan girls he has working, they are from SR and MK, and one is Albanian, probably from MK.

For those who think its impressive, put an ad for a 500 USD salary /month job n Belgrade or Skopje and you can do the same.

xzars

Entrepreneur
Personal life matters and a bunch of 6-7 out of 10 female assistants don't make a good deciding metric for a man's service.

I just happen to think that his service will be in the range of 6-7 out of 10. If he'd narrow down to 2-3 target jurisdictions and 2-3 services, he'd become a top player within a few years. Someone with a global approach can't possibly deliver top quality on one's specific case. Just like a restaurant with 80 menu items and 3 cousines is usually just good enough but not outstanding.

Last edited:

sullyferdinand

A scam would mean they take your money without providing the service they offered for it, do we have any report of this ?
Otherwise it looks to me like he does the same thing many do here on this forum.

The free content he provide on youtube is quite good and in a format that is easy to process when you are starting, gives a lot of usuful hints to get started.

He advertise his books and his service through his video and blog, how is that nefarious ? Isn't all the internet doing this ?
WELL SAID
it is very easy to randomly use to word SCAM or FRAUD