Our valued sponsor

Nomad Capitalist

Andrew is a homosexual in his 30s who looks like he just dropped out of school.
I can't take him seriously.
If he'd be any good, he wouldn't need all the marketing videos.
he refers in his videos to MRS H. I guess that means Mrs. Henderson. Does anyone has a picture or is it one of the 6 ladies from his website. I have a favorite one.

Attachments

• about-us-team-Tiny.jpg
    about-us-team-Tiny.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 424
he refers in his videos to MRS H. I guess that means Mrs. Henderson. Does anyone has a picture or is it one of the 6 ladies from his website. I have a favorite one.
Could be one of them, they all look like girls from Balkans... In some videos he has a female host reading some questions, that may be the person you're looking for.

Though I'm not really sure why you care about such personal matters, I'd care more about the services he offers and whether they are worth it / whether they maybe can be obtained at a fraction of the price locally etc.

No personal experience. I have the feeling he faked until he made it.
I heard horror stories from USA but not sure if real so will not post.

Here there are some employees that cannot talk after he threatened them of lawsuits. He must be a fun guy. smi(&%

2) another forum thread with experience that links to this forum as more useful source of info smi(&%:
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-73773.html

3) a public letter on the georgia today newspaper
OPEN LETTER on Unfair Dismissal & Alleged Tax-Dodging

4) a reddit thread, scroll down and you'll find names

Last edited by a moderator:
A scam would mean they take your money without providing the service they offered for it, do we have any report of this ?
Otherwise it looks to me like he does the same thing many do here on this forum.

The free content he provide on youtube is quite good and in a format that is easy to process when you are starting, gives a lot of usuful hints to get started.

He advertise his books and his service through his video and blog, how is that nefarious ? Isn't all the internet doing this ?

I am pretty certain his wife is not from the Balkans. He already claimed she acquired Armenian citizenship by descent. I would assume she is Russian with Armenian ancestry and he probably picked her up from his days in Georgia.

As for the Balkan girls he has working, they are from SR and MK, and one is Albanian, probably from MK.

For those who think its impressive, put an ad for a 500 USD salary /month job n Belgrade or Skopje and you can do the same.

Personal life matters and a bunch of 6-7 out of 10 female assistants don't make a good deciding metric for a man's service.

I just happen to think that his service will be in the range of 6-7 out of 10. If he'd narrow down to 2-3 target jurisdictions and 2-3 services, he'd become a top player within a few years. Someone with a global approach can't possibly deliver top quality on one's specific case. Just like a restaurant with 80 menu items and 3 cousines is usually just good enough but not outstanding.

Last edited:
A scam would mean they take your money without providing the service they offered for it, do we have any report of this ?
Otherwise it looks to me like he does the same thing many do here on this forum.

The free content he provide on youtube is quite good and in a format that is easy to process when you are starting, gives a lot of usuful hints to get started.

He advertise his books and his service through his video and blog, how is that nefarious ? Isn't all the internet doing this ?

WELL SAID
it is very easy to randomly use to word SCAM or FRAUD

I cannot say it is a scam , but there is SO MANY THING what dont fit....

I would never use this service, if you are dreaming about the "offshore live" and you want to dream maybe is good, it is what it is a youtuber, entertaiment, not an advisor, at least this is my point of view.

Henderson's a kid playing with daddy's money, if you believe his tall tales, I have a bridge to sell you. It's clear he's spent half a lifetime reading marketing, self-help, motivational, etc. books, and not actually "running companies" (which are conveniently never named).

Do you really think anyone who's even moderately successful, is wasting time buying/selling low-rent flats in impoverished nations? To net a few thousand euros? Spruiking about "great returns" by depositing USD in unstable banks/countries? His investment acumen's a joke, this guy's not even remotely close to being a "capitalist". Constantly deriding the developed world, chasing cashflow/yield like a true amateur "investor", etc.

Everything about him's painfully middle class, incredibly pretentious, and extremely dishonest. His father's an insurance salesman the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I have a feeling this self-hating American started carousing around Europe, couldn't hack it, and nobody was impressed with his nonsense. Probably ended up in SE Asia like every other sexpat, degenerate drunkard, and loser back home.

Furthermore, it's amusing this guy claims to help "seven and eight figure entrepreneurs", yet constantly dishes out first base business/life advice, suitable for the aspirational, Suze Orman crowd. His marketing wank's so over the top, he even claims to have billionaire clients. What an absolute laugh.

His Cambodian-based, autistic counterpart's running a similar shtik. The self-styled "mogul" acquired a couple hundred grand worth of dumpy flats, with pie in the sky dreams of an en bloc sale (another daddy's money case). You'd have to be mad to listen to these clowns.

I'm sure most people are wise enough to see through their bulls**t. If not, save yourself the trouble, and speak with an international tax consultancy instead. They'll sort things out on the financial side, and any competent immigration barrister can handle the rest.

He managed to link up with of Georgia's ex president tho

That's all part of the deception. Anyone with a few shekels can "link up" with him: Mikheil Saakashvili | APB Speakers

Henderson's paying these people, plain and simple. Why else would they associate with a two-bit, self-aggrandizing, tax-dodging marketer? He's merely riding the coattails of actual tax/immigration experts. He holds no professional licenses, relevant credentials, absolutely nil. At best, he's an unnecessary intermediary, serving up mediocre/worthless "advice", and living on the fat of actual productive people.

There are myriad holes in his stories, half-truths, etc., you'd be insane to trust this guy. Definitely doesn't add up. Check his track record, anyone's who's willing to lie to government / revenue agencies most certainly won't have a problem screwing over clients.

I'm willing to bet the majority of his revenue's from y gen bloggers, small-time traders, English teachers, etc. It's all eBook sales and YouTube clicks. Difficult to imagine any serious businessmen going to this guy, his bulls**t can be smelled from afar. Watch some of the videos, and see how grossly he misrepresents things, minimises the challenges/problems involved, etc. Classic "something for nothing" pitch.

Those unfortunate enough to fork over money to him, will quickly realise there is no "next level". Everything's already on his blog/YT Channel (which you'll notice is meticulously moderated, anyone who contradicts what's said is banned).

He's a modern-day Tommy Vu, with "come to my seminar!" and "I'm going to make you rich!". Same old something for nothing story, rebranded, including the harem of trashy women. The guy sounds like he's reading a NLP textbook from Grinder/Bandler. He's a complete fraud.

It would be one thing if the guy was providing actual useful advice/information. Instead, he's luring naive people in with a highly manipulative presentation, pretending to be an authority on the subjects he discusses, then collecting lucrative commissions in HIS best interests. There is no fiduciary responsibility with this clown, it's just milking the clients for as much a possible.

Best thing to do is get the general overview of offshoring/internationalisation elsewhere (most of this is common sense after you've been living it a while), then find real professionals that fit your specific needs/situation. Simple as that, they're very easy to find in any country.

He creates no real value.

Sites like Nomad Capitalist is found by not so smart people through mainstream resources. For that matter, the advice is mediocre but definitely overpriced.
it is a website promoting tons of offshore providers for which they signed up as an affiliate or simply made a partner agreement. This website is one big show with nonsens information that never would work in the real world.

<<snippet>> remember about fake news when it hit the social medias the first time. People believe what they see and clicked the s**t out of it and even pull up their wallet to pay for what the fake news ever claim to be the next miracle. That's exactly what this website is about.

OMG yes, @bunboy !!!! I only saw your replies now. I couldn’t have said it any better. That guy comes across as so utterly dishonest and unprofessional, the photos of the girls really are the icing on the cake. It’s crazy how people fall for his bulls**t and actually think he has something of value to offer. Even friends of mine who have nothing whatsoever to do with this whole offshore scene have sent me links to his website.
The worst part with these people is they will lie to you. I have caught similar people blatantly lying to my face about structures which tax lawyers had already verified for me wouldn’t work. Always do your own research.

Latest Threads