Our valued sponsor

Nomad Capitalist

what an irony . i didn't notice that he had thread here running for years . well his blog looks good and i have bookmarked long time ago last time checked yesterday .
it might not be really updated blog but he put all offshore , immigration info all together in organized way . i liked to get advice from him for immigration or banking but i know the price would be high and probably not worth it because i was sure he wont give me any secret info . the girls in his site are just luring factor i find a bit irrelevant to use this girl with glasses at the bottom of site to prove his niche. eventually it didn't look professional.

I posted that on scam as I'm trying to realize if he is a scammer or nor.

No, I don't know if he is or not, that's what I'm trying to verify.
Their recommendation for Best Safety Boxes in Panama City, Panama

I wrote the following comment on their "recommendation" page, but a message said "awaiting moderation" -- and they did not publish my comment.

I had a box at Best Safety Boxes in Panama City, Panama for two years. No authorized person had been into my box since I deposited some gold pieces in it. I live in Panama, but far away from the City. I recently went to Panama City to retrieve my items. The young male employee did not have me do the fingerprint screen or the facial recognition scan. I retrieved all items from my box.

When I checked, there was the same number of items but the configuration had changed. For example, there were fewer items that are permanently enclosed in plastic and replaced with items NOT in plastic. I still have to verify if everything is authentic.

My box at Best Safety Boxes in Panama City, Panama was compromised by entry of an unauthorized person. The message is to NOT use that facility and NOT to trust anything by Nomad Capitalist because they refused to publish my message and caution their readers about Best Safety Boxes.

it's funny that so much hate is in this thread yet not a single customer with real experience, just a bunch of keyboard warriors.. like literally everything that has been written here is just in your own heads. f*****g hilarious.
If you read my message, you will see that Nomad Capitalist recommends Best Safety Boxes on his site, with which I've HAD direct experience--and that Nomad Capitalist refused to allow me to post about my experience on their web site. Therefore, they are still recommending Best Safety Boxes in Panama City, Panama, after I posted that my box there was compromised by entry of an unauthorized person. There was nothing "hilarious" about the fraud, and Nomad Capitalist is leading people astray by recommending Best Safety Boxes.

Every person has good and bad quality.
To progress in life focus on once positive one and ignore bad side. You can learn new things from everyone

I like his motto " "Go Where You're Treated Best""
I totally agree, however, are we speaking about this guy who call him self nomad capitalist or do we speak about to be a digital nomad in general ?

I can see it is going not that well for them. They act like many we have seen around with negative threads.
1643818514085.png

If they are fake reviews or from real people I can't tell. However, what I think is, they rip off people, taking their money because the party is over, it's lamost impossible for the small and medium guy to find some good solution for low cost.

If the guy in the post really has paid them 50K USD I doubt, or he is just a plain idiot.

No one needs Nomad Capitalist, Simon Black (Sovereign Man), Doug Casey (International Man), and all the other peddlers of repackaged public information. But kudos to them for making a living out of re-purposing public information.
thank you for mentioning possible alternatives. I see this forum stepped up with good articles to supply it all.

Reactions: anotherone
Nomad Capitalist does know what he is talking about.
In this video, he says that Nominee director is a bad idea. He is SO incredibly wrong.
1. Permanent Establishment: assigninig a local director to your company helps you to create fiscal substance or permanent Establishment in the country where you incorporated. Otherwise, if you live let's say in Germany, if you create a company in the UK and appoint yourself (a German citizen) as a director, the German Tax authority will see that you are the director of a company, all decisions are made from Germany, they will say that your company is liable to German Corporate tax rather than UK corporate tax.

Reference of this fact: the Double Tax Treatment between UK and Germany. Article 5, Article 7

2. Privacy: You create a media business that critizes your local politicians. from the UK company register, your enemy gets your name if you are listed as a director/shareholder.
3. His arguments against Nominee directors are not valid as being too powerful. You can also appoint a secretary and a second nominee director if needed to distribute the power between several people.

The video in question:

thank you for mentioning possible alternatives. I see this forum stepped up with good articles to supply it all.
What you say is SO TRUE. Whoever isn't a company agent, a virtual office representative is useless.

• Haha
Reactions: tacokai
Nominee director is a bad idea.
NGL, I don't know much about that guy and I don't follow people who openly criticize anything. It's nice to watch, but I don't want to create enemies I can't put my hands on (i.e. state agents hiding under the ruse of government).

In theory, nominee directors may be a good idea, but after decades of experience in the real world, I have yet to find someone who will NOT backstab most people when in a position to rob them. Of course, YMMV.

In summary, I would NEVER EVER use a nominee director for anything! Imagine that "Nominee director" as a witness against me e.g. for 30% reward of the confiscated asset. stupi#21

Last edited:
I inquired about his services before, he charges something like 70K euros for a structure that is specific for you.

Definitely not something for everyone.
Goddamn! I'd pay €70K if he is liable for any and all claims against me. Other than that, it's a ripoff!

Imagine paying a boxer €70K to take swings at bigger and stronger people, but when they hit back, you are responsible for blocking and getting hit. rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%

Reactions: tacokai
I inquired about his services before, he charges something like 70K euros for a structure that is specific for you.

Definitely not something for everyone.
and you believe in Santa?

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
He's incredibly overpriced, he bases his service pricing on your net worth, his services are focused on getting him richer. He's good at what he does - which is do youtube videos and convince everyone he is a Offshore Expert. Since he arguably has the most clout in that space, he's milking it for all it's worth - i don't blame him. Is it a scam? I don't think it would qualify but his pricing is higher and it's doubtful whether he offers anything better than the other services.

Reactions: jafo
He's incredibly overpriced, he bases his service pricing on your net worth, his services are focused on getting him richer. He's good at what he does - which is do youtube videos and convince everyone he is a Offshore Expert. Since he arguably has the most clout in that space, he's milking it for all it's worth - i don't blame him. Is it a scam? I don't think it would qualify but his pricing is higher and it's doubtful whether he offers anything better than the other services.
his services are focused on getting him richer
#Bingo! 100% this!
he bases his service pricing on your net worth
I absolutely LOATHE anyone who does this! Anyone! This is one of the most despicable of human behaviors.
it's doubtful whether he offers anything better than the other services.
#Bingo! ;)

Reactions: Marketint

Latest Threads