Our valued sponsor

Nomad Capitalist

Luigi

Jan 18, 2017
Planet Earth
Visit site
Searching for offshore companies on youtube you will find Andrew Henderson's videos, also called Nomad Capitalist. If you open his website he sells his service on a very hidden way, you have to fill a form, he asks mainly about how much money you have, then you can see that he sell 50 page books for 250 USD. Has anyone used his service or bought any of his books?

I haven't used Andrew's services myself, but I've talked to a few people who have. In general they haven't been very happy, generally saying that their services are overpriced and that they are slow to respond and a bit disorganized. But it might just be that those people got unlucky. Personally I would probably find someone else.

Reactions: negon and Luigi
he sell 50 page books for 250 USD

Sites like Nomad Capitalist is found by not so smart people through mainstream resources. For that matter, the advice is mediocre but definitely overpriced.

I joined this community mainly because this community want to focus on ONE SPECIFIC ASPECT of the problem. Unlike most guys here, tax evasion is not my interest. I want the freedom to do business in whatever niche I want, without my government stopping me. I guess this place is better for quality advice as it grow.

I am also sure this site will be fading in Google results if it really achieve it's goals because authorities will start paying attention.

Reactions: JohnLocke and negon
he posted here 70+ times before Admin finally changed his username and send warning points because he spammed the forum to get visitors :D :D He must feel threatened by this forum :D

Anybody here tried to hire his services? How much he charges per hour ?
His youtube videos always gives you a hint but never tell you the solution
Anyway why we need him if we have this forum

Anybody here tried to hire his services? How much he charges per hour ?
His youtube videos always gives you a hint but never tell you the solution
Anyway why we need him if we have this forum
No one needs Nomad Capitalist, Simon Black (Sovereign Man), Doug Casey (International Man), and all the other peddlers of repackaged public information. But kudos to them for making a living out of re-purposing public information.

All information that they offer can be had for free, albeit at the cost of your own time which I'd say is a better investment. Any services they offer are just resold, so just bypass the middleman and their markup which adds no value, and go right to the source for incorporation, trusts, foundations, and whatever happens to be the trendy new thing they are trying to shove down clueless peoples' throats.

Latest Threads