Our valued sponsor

NON-KYC Virtual Cards that you can fund with crypto?

yomboloz

Apr 19, 2022
UAE
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if you have found any non-kyc virtual or physical debit cards that you can fund with crypto?

There are some sites I found in Google where it's $75 for example to buy a VCC loaded with $50 but that's a pretty bad ratio to be honest.

The purpose of these cards would be to buy hosting, pay for advertising spend and random other online purchases

what cash limits and holding capacity do you require the VCC to adhere to!!

Daily online transaction limit would be good if its up to 500-1000$ per day, holding capacity 2-3k USD is fine.

I've found the following so far:

I'm looking for more options

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if you have found any non-kyc virtual or physical debit cards that you can fund with crypto?

There are some sites I found in Google where it's $75 for example to buy a VCC loaded with $50 but that's a pretty bad ratio to be honest.

The purpose of these cards would be to buy hosting, pay for advertising spend and random other online purchases
Maybe you check mine some lesser amount,
65 usd for 50 USD card and more

I have used the moon website listed above. What I really like is that the rate for loading the card is very reasonable.

The main drawback however is you can only use the cards at US billing addresses. I have found it very useful on the US Amazon site however.
Just consider it's operated via Sutton Bank, a US Bank...

Following statutes apply: if undeclared IN THE US AS A US Citizen: tax evasion, thus - money laundering, international money laundering

Similar apply as NON US Citizen if undeclared.

Hey Guys,

Also, you can buy some EMI with vccs attached like Icard or bunq for EU, Sable bank, Albert for USA.

Anyone used this?

Looks legit like a non kyc way to use a card. And a legit way for them to steal your funds. Min top up 300 usd, max 3000 usd, direct from metamask. No sign up, no address, no name. Use any address for billing address. Seems too good to be true

I have used the moon website listed above. What I really like is that the rate for loading the card is very reasonable.

The main drawback however is you can only use the cards at US billing addresses. I have found it very useful on the US Amazon site however.
thanks . you saved me i didn't know how to spend this card is one of most useless . i tried 10 sites and all were rejected some are us based .

Latest Threads