Our valued sponsor

Question Non-Operating New Mexico LLC for Domain Ownership Requirements

I am planning to create an LLC/corporation as cheaply as possible, with virtual office/mail forwarding address and all the additional services included, so that this entity can appear as the contact in all the WHOIS information for the domains I currently own. My current domain registrar requires me to take off the domain privacy before transferring my domains to another registrar, but I do not wish to have a gap in WHOIS ownership where my information is made publicly available even if for a few days.

So my question is, for someone with a tax residency in Europe, what are absolutely ALL the requirements to have for a New Mexico LLC that does not engage in any business activity other than owning domains? Do I need to have an EIN, what annual or bi-annual IRS filings do I have to do?

Many thanks!

I am planning to create an LLC/corporation as cheaply as possible, with virtual office/mail forwarding address and all the additional services included, so that this entity can appear as the contact in all the WHOIS information for the domains I currently own. My current domain registrar requires me to take off the domain privacy before transferring my domains to another registrar, but I do not wish to have a gap in WHOIS ownership where my information is made publicly available even if for a few days.

So my question is, for someone with a tax residency in Europe, what are absolutely ALL the requirements to have for a New Mexico LLC that does not engage in any business activity other than owning domains? Do I need to have an EIN, what annual or bi-annual IRS filings do I have to do?

Many thanks!
Just put bogus data in WHOIS. Don't put "address 123 street" but actually some kind of address.

Unless somebody reports you during that transfer (will never happen), nothing will happen to you :)

Latest Threads