Our valued sponsor

Today I use PayPal and Skrill for all payments but I have no debit card to take money out :(
Why don't you simply open an account with say Advance Cash and get your money from these services to your advcash account. So you can apply for a debit card there and you have access to your money!

Reactions: pincho
Why don't you simply open an account with say Advance Cash and get your money from these services to your advcash account. So you can apply for a debit card there and you have access to your money!
Good suggestion admin!

Can we open merchant account with darks for credit card processing you think? What company is best for this I thinking of country?

Hey all!

I recently got interested in establishing an offshore company, sorry, I just found OffshoreCorpTalk and already want to make a post asking questions, please forgive me. >.< I don't want to appear as a typical noob, here I'll try to make my case clear...

So! Here's my business plan:
  • My business will be a blog (I know how "hard" it is, or easy if you know how. This isn't one of those sites where you get plastered with low-quality free ebook offers.)
  • I will be selling digital content and private advertisement space
  • I will need to accept credit cards as a payment methods (I wish a regular consumer knew about Bitcoin, but sorry, I don't think that will work!!)
  • I want maximum privacy (No public details in the corporate register please)

For the above purpose, I need these typical four things:
  • An offshore company
  • An offshore bank
  • A merchant account
  • Web hosting + domain

I have a problem. After contacting several agents and banks, I've found out that while establishing an offshore company is easy, banks are extremely reluctant to open an account for me.

This is because:
  • Of my desire to stay private (I have no problems providing the necessary due diligence documents, the privacy I want is that I don't want my neighbour to find me as the operator)
  • I don't have a complete product (Blogging is different in the sense that I have to start and build for months before I can get a complete product)
  • I am young, bootstrapping and with no track record (I mean. I've read a lot about operating a business for several years and finally I want to take the plunge. I need to start from somewhere!!)

Guys, if you made it this far, great. I'd need some assistance.

Is there any kind of an offshore company + bank + merchant account which will work for me?

Here's a current idea of mine: Incorporate in Samoa as an IBC, get a bank account from Cyprus. The Merchant account would be WorldPay. Would this be realistic?

And any providers you could recommend? I've used the forum search for several threads and I have a list of providers, but I'm always open up for recommendations...

Thanks!!!
can you explain where and how you steup this please? I'm a noob :(

Reactions: pincho
No, not yet. I need to find a bank. I've found merchant accounts who accept offshore companies, as well as a handful of IBC options, but no bank has yet directly expressed they want to accept me.

Lots of banks have sent me requests to submit in company documentation (boilerplate responses), but that alone AFAIK doesn't guarantee an IBC stands any chance to get forward.
do you found a merchant account and bank account for your business? if so, where?

Latest Threads