Our valued sponsor

yalil

Jun 8, 2016
Visit site
How to find an offshore company formation and bank account package that actually will work for my business needs. I have been researching a lot lately to try to find a package that helps me to achieve my goals. It seems not to be an easy task to find the right agent and the right package for what I'm out for to find.

To start with I have been researching what offshore jurisdiction would be best for my business, it's an online business doing Internet Marketing stuff, like SEO, Affiliate and WebDesign, Webhosting, etc.

I wanted a real offshore company formation, and bank account package means everything under one roof and not to have to shop around and speak with different people and law firms. What I was looking for as well was an offshore company package that I could extend with a credit card processing solution, later on, this could be Stripe, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller or any other payment service provider that can accept Visa and MasterCard payments.

tax-haven-map.jpg

So far I have been able to locate a few agents from the forum here at offshorecorptalk.com. They have been very helpful all of them, and they are offering similar packages where I get an offshore company and bank account for an instant in Seychelles with Cyprus bank account or Belize with Mauritius bank account or even the entire package in Cyprus, Belize or Mauritius.

What I'm missing when I do my research is to find an agent that can help with the merchant account to accept credit card payments. I found a solution for a Cyprus company and Cyprus bank account package which can work for me; the only problem is that it costs two times the amount what the other packages costs! Money should not be a show stopper I know, but it is when you are on a small budget to achieve your goals.

offshore-company-formation-and-bank-account.jpg

So what do you think I can do to find an Offshore company formation and bank account for my online business? It is important that I have the option to get some credit card processing later on. Privacy matters and that mean I don't want my name on a public register of companies anywhere in any country. So either the offshore jurisdiction has no public registry, or I will need to appoint nominee director and shareholder, this means again additional costs!

Btw: found some information here Offshore bank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm afraid that if I'm appointing a nominee director and shareholder, the credit card processor will be asking for due diligence documents for each of them. That means that they need to be real persons, and that again means you have additional costs.

In addition to the nominee director and shareholders, I'm also not sure if they really can be trusted to manage my funds and to access my bank account. I mean I don't know them nor the agent more than by e-mail and Skype. Who will guarantee me, that tomorrow, they don't close the company and run with my money?

Can someone please help me to make a decision for which offshore company formation and bank account I should go for?

Thanks, guys, much appreciate your help here.

That was a long question :) I would like to know how you would avoid to provide your personal documents to any credit card processor if you can't effort to appoint real nominee director and shareholder? It's not going to happen. You may even find it difficult to find an agent that is willing to apply for an merchant account for your business since there are some risks involved.

What does it takes to get a offshore company and bank account you think? I would say not much, as long as you are able to provide the requried documents and information the banks and offshore jurisdiction's registry will ask for. I'm in the process to get a Seychelles corp and 2 Cyprus bank accounts opened it seems so far to be a simple process and really hassle free.. but I'm not done yet so maybe all the trouble is just waiting for me.

It's all in all a good idea to go for a package where you get a offshore company formation and bank account at the time and with the same agent so you don't have to trouble your self to get forth and back to receive and request documents, this can be a real pain!

Reactions: ghostbuster
I totally agree with you auric it seems indeed to be a must to place an order for an offshore company formation and bank account with one and the same agent to avoid too much troubles collecting all the documents and information required.

Latest Threads