Our valued sponsor

Opening a business account (Bankera) crypto-related

Blackcrypto

Oct 30, 2021
LT
Visit site
Hello,

**** My company registered as crypto exchnage in "registrucentras" because there is no license in Lithuania ****
Please i need anyone here have a "Bankera" account (and use it to buy and sell cryptocurrencies as a crypto exchnage).

I want to apply to open a business account in Bankera in order to buy and sell cryptocurrencies for my customers (that is, the account will be used as a crypto exchange) and i need some help here.

- What are all the necessary documents for that? (ALL).
-What are the conditions that must be in the company to be accepted to open an account?

The company is registered in Lithuania (but the owner is not from Lithuania from an African country).

I am asking about the docs because my friend who opened a company in UK and he applied to open a business account o, Bankera and after he paid 900 EUR his application was rejected without giving a reason.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello,

Please i need anyone here have a "Bankera" account (and use it to buy and sell cryptocurrencies as a crypto exchnage).

I want to apply to open a business account in Bankera in order to buy and sell cryptocurrencies for my customers (that is, the account will be used as a crypto exchange) and i need some help here.

-What are the conditions that must be in the company to be accepted to open an account?

The company is registered in Lithuania (but the owner is not from Lithuania from an African country).

I am asking about the docs because my friend who opened a company in UK and he applied to open a business account o, Bankera and after he paid 900 EUR his application was rejected without giving a reason.

Thanks.
You have stated you want to act as an exchange. You will require a licence before trying to get a bank account.

Otherwise Bankera are good but if you have a license there are many cheaper options for banking like Modulr

You will find it hard as the banks will require you to have a license.

In Lithuania, there is no such thing as a license, but it's called Authorization. I wrote about this setup in my previous thread https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/threads/crypto-activities-in-lithuania-how-to.34608/

I was able to open accounts for such setups.

The important part will be your AML and KYC policies and how you act on them.

Reactions: ashkoba and CaptK

Latest Threads