Our valued sponsor

Payment gateway and merchant account or one for high risk?

SoNewToAllShit

Mentor Group Gold
Sep 10, 2018
Visit site
I need to know if I need a merchant account and payment gateway or I only need the payment gateway?

My business is selling replica and pharmacy, I have two websites which I need new processing for, for some time I used instabill but they suddenly closed my account!

Now I'm searching the net for payment processing for the sites but everywhere I ask for account opening they either refuse or tell me I have to pay 20% in processing fee!

Looking in mentor group gold right now to see if I can find a valid processor, but some can help I'm all happy.

Did you had a look here

I have been in contact with all of them, not for your business type but a different, still considered high risk because of high ticket. 4 of 7 approved.

Reactions: fanban and boomy
Why not use cryptocurrencies?

----
filling the space, filling the space, filling the space, filling the space,
you lose profits. Credit card payments and even paypal payments may be an necessary evil.

My mistake, read you wrong. Of course crypto together credit card and paypal will work perfectly fine.

Did you had a look here

I have been in contact with all of them, not for your business type but a different, still considered high risk because of high ticket. 4 of 7 approved.
Thank you yes, it was a help

Why not use cryptocurrencies?

----
filling the space, filling the space, filling the space, filling the space,
I use 2 different crypto gateways, thanks.

More input is appreciated.

Good idea to mix credit card payments with alternatives like crypto and even paypal for a small share only.

Payment gateways that charge 20% commission. I am willing to pay so much if only they would open an account for me.
that's a lot of money to pay for processing. Not sure who he has in mind but I would take this into the mentor group, explain your business there and get some processing for your business.

I posted it in a thread already what solution I have found working well. just check inside mentor group and ping me there if you need extended help. OP contacted me the last week and asked to get setup which I happely helped him with for free!

Reactions: fanban
It's important to start writing down your business plan, structure and business description, then you rethink and get someone to read all of it. now you are ready to apply for a high risk merchant account as suggested above.