Our valued sponsor

Payment gateway and merchant account or one for high risk?

SoNewToAllShit

Mentor Group Gold
Sep 10, 2018
Visit site
I need to know if I need a merchant account and payment gateway or I only need the payment gateway?

My business is selling replica and pharmacy, I have two websites which I need new processing for, for some time I used instabill but they suddenly closed my account!

Now I'm searching the net for payment processing for the sites but everywhere I ask for account opening they either refuse or tell me I have to pay 20% in processing fee!

Looking in mentor group gold right now to see if I can find a valid processor, but some can help I'm all happy.

Did you had a look here

I have been in contact with all of them, not for your business type but a different, still considered high risk because of high ticket. 4 of 7 approved.

Reactions: fanban and boomy
Did you had a look here

I have been in contact with all of them, not for your business type but a different, still considered high risk because of high ticket. 4 of 7 approved.
Thank you yes, it was a help

Why not use cryptocurrencies?

----
filling the space, filling the space, filling the space, filling the space,
I use 2 different crypto gateways, thanks.

More input is appreciated.

Payment gateways that charge 20% commission. I am willing to pay so much if only they would open an account for me.
that's a lot of money to pay for processing. Not sure who he has in mind but I would take this into the mentor group, explain your business there and get some processing for your business.

I posted it in a thread already what solution I have found working well. just check inside mentor group and ping me there if you need extended help. OP contacted me the last week and asked to get setup which I happely helped him with for free!

Reactions: fanban

Latest Threads