Our valued sponsor

Payment Gateway that accepts Replica goods

mbtar

Sep 26, 2022
Germany
Visit site
Hey Forum!

Recently, our Stripe account got closed. They didn’t mention any reason, but I believe it was because we are selling replica goods. After our first account closure we opened 3 more sites with new domains & new Shopify accounts but they all got shut down as well. When we launched our most recent store, we made over 5k in sales that day. And our account immediately was set on hold because Shopify Payments wanted to review it. Probably due to fast high income. Shopify payments is working together with Stripe. Same goes for PayPal, our account keeps getting closed.

We’re absolutely in a helpless situation because we can’t even access the Shopify account nor send a refund to the customers.

I’ve seen this website and thought someone can help. As mentioned, we made over 5k in sales per day. 50% net profit. Some days we even reached 10k. Our first store which somehow did not get shut down at the beginning made over 700k in sales in 1 month. After 4 months, that one got shut down as well. Also, we’re currently located in Germany.

Thanks,

M.B

Reactions: bitco777
We’re absolutely in a helpless situation because we can’t even access the Shopify account nor send a refund to the customers.

You want people to feel sorry for you cause your selling counterfeit goods....lol? What is this world coming to :rolleyes:.

How about not selling replicas and problem solved.

Hey Forum!

Recently, our Stripe account got closed. They didn’t mention any reason, but I believe it was because we are selling replica goods. After our first account closure we opened 3 more sites with new domains & new Shopify accounts but they all got shut down as well. When we launched our most recent store, we made over 5k in sales that day. And our account immediately was set on hold because Shopify Payments wanted to review it. Probably due to fast high income. Shopify payments is working together with Stripe. Same goes for PayPal, our account keeps getting closed.

I’ve seen this website and thought someone can help. As mentioned, we made over 5k in sales per day. 50% net profit. Some days we even reached 10k. Our first store which somehow did not get shut down at the beginning made over 700k in sales in 1 month. After 4 months, that one got shut down as well. Also, we’re currently located in Germany.

Thanks,

M.B
if you can accept high transaction fee, you might have some options, up to you.

Hey Forum!

Thanks,

M.B
what replica goods are you selling?

Reactions: bonox
I am willing to accept that but I need a payment gateway which will work for a non USA citizen who has a jewelry startup, is doing dropshipping, can provide LLC,EIN. Can you assist?
You want to check out in the mentor group here

There are payment service providers that fit your requirements.

Hey Forum!

Thanks,

M.B
have you tried Paypal ?

Latest Threads