Our valued sponsor

Payment processor and cryptocurrencies

Xamilow

Feb 18, 2022
Argentina
Visit site
Hello good day. I have an LLC, Mercury bank account, and am thinking of implementing Stripe.

My idea is that they buy products on a page with legal products. And they receive cryptocurrencies.

The objective of this is to have the price of the coins much cheaper due to a ban in my country.

Sounds like a good idea? Do you think it will work? I accept criticism and advice.

How would you do it if someone chargeback their payment and say they didnt receive their package?
that is always the way they sooner or later find out what it is you are doing!

What country are you in?
Argentina
How would you do it if someone chargeback their payment and say they didnt receive their package?
I will have the personal information of these people.
that is always the way they sooner or later find out what it is you are doing!
I know, I'm thinking about it a lot. I have to protect myself more, I could even know the exact location of where they live.

What do you think of WooCommerce Payments?

Last edited:
I will have the personal information of these people.
it won't help you, as soon as the CB hit's your account chances are they will investigate it and figure out what you are doing!

What do you think of WooCommerce Payments?
it is a plugin as far as I know not a payment processor?!

Any payment processor that you can fool to approve your business will work for you until the day you get hit by an CB!

Reactions: Xamilow
Hello good day. I have an LLC, Mercury bank account, and am thinking of implementing Stripe.

My idea is that they buy products on a page with legal products. And they receive cryptocurrencies.

The objective of this is to have the price of the coins much cheaper due to a ban in my country.

Sounds like a good idea? Do you think it will work? I accept criticism and advice.
did it work out for you as you expected it or did you realize that it wasn't worth it?

The 5% in high risk payment processing is nothing if you ask me, I have seen processors charge 10%, 20% and even 25% in very high risk business activity. Not to speak about some gray area or illegal business which pay 35% and more!

Stripe is a good mainstream processor for the very small guy. I would never trust such a big company my business.

Reactions: Money king

Latest Threads