Our valued sponsor

MRhostingC

Jul 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi, im not shure it i´m in the correct sub-forum but lets go.

Im looking for a way to get a paypal business verified account to receive payments at my website WITHOUT creating a company.

What documents will i need to have to verify the account? ID Card? Proof of residence? also link it to a card or bank account? (most of payments are received from EU, thers a limit of 2500€/year in unverified accounts i think)

Also i will need an easy way to use the paypal money appart from buying using that paypal account, i`m interested in a prepaid card to buy online, at shops, use in ATMs... Is there a card that can be reloaded directly from a paypal account? or will i have to open an account in a EMI like leupay? (all of this with darks)

Optional: have a skrill business account to receive payments too. (to have a 2nd payment way if paypal fails)

how can i get al the "fake" documentation i will need?
regards

Thanks for your help and suggestions

To start with you want to make an account upgrade to Mentor Group since we will not allow discussions, offers or anything related to darks in the public forums.

Should you or someone else here ignore our rules I will hit the WARN button and move the thread into the Mentor Group and in that way you won't be able to see the outcome anyway.

Latest Threads