Our valued sponsor

PAYPAL TO CRYPTO

Nomad777

Jun 9, 2021
Turkey
Visit site
Hello,

I have a affiliate/subscription based business, and i get paid into my Paypal account by clients. I usually just withdraw it into my UK bank account. But now since i dont want to get taxed i was thinking of how can i get my Paypal money and convert it into Crypto. Since where i live i can withdraw Crypto Cash. Does anyone have any ideas how i can do that? or maybe suggest a payment processor i can offer my clients that they can use to instantly pay me and i can convert that from fiat into crypto.

Reactions: 4br and AMD
Only work with services like localbitcoins - Paypal is rolling out crypto use for their shitty service but it will take time. I believe it is just anther way for them to freeze even more money and s**t people in the face.

Hello,

I have a affiliate/subscription based business, and i get paid into my Paypal account by clients. I usually just withdraw it into my UK bank account. But now since i dont want to get taxed i was thinking of how can i get my Paypal money and convert it into Crypto. Since where i live i can withdraw Crypto Cash. Does anyone have any ideas how i can do that? or maybe suggest a payment processor i can offer my clients that they can use to instantly pay me and i can convert that from fiat into crypto.

FTX supported it for a while, but it doesn't look like its coming back.

A few options:

- eToro - you can't withdraw, only sell on the platform
- BitFlyer - with a pro account (extra KYC)
- CoinBase - I didn't know about that

- DukasCopy - accepts Skirll and Nettler

I don't know if you'd be able to cash out of PayPal to your Payoneer or Wise account. I bought loads of crypto with a Payoneer card.

Reactions: troubled soul
FTX supported it for a while, but it doesn't look like its coming back.

A few options:

- eToro - you can't withdraw, only sell on the platform
- BitFlyer - with a pro account (extra KYC)
- CoinBase - I didn't know about that

- DukasCopy - accepts Skirll and Nettler

I don't know if you'd be able to cash out of PayPal to your Payoneer or Wise account. I bought loads of crypto with a Payoneer card.
so the only option is BitFlyer? On coinbase you can only send money to Paypal but cannot withdraw from Paypal to Coinbase.

Hello,

wondering if you found a solution to withdraw your paypal funds to crypto since the post?

criterias such as chargeback makes the paypal scenario unattractive and risky.

paypal funds sent can be charged back and hence scenarios of smooth TRX would be hampered.

best scenario would be either
1. P2P market place..
2. paypal acct attached with debit card, debit card attached would be used to purchase crypto off ramp..

paypal funds sent can be charged back and hence scenarios of smooth TRX would be hampered.

1. P2P market place..
2. paypal acct attached with debit card, debit card attached would be used to purchase crypto off ramp..
Sorry, what do you mean by P2P market place? Any example?

wondering if you found a solution to withdraw your paypal funds to crypto since the post?
I havent yet found a solution for the Paypal Situation

1. P2P market place..
this sounds logical and a great solution

Latest Threads