Our valued sponsor

I was searching for a banking provider or something similiar that doesn't require KYC, and the only thing I found for a while was Crypto currency, but then after some digging around I found this service called Perfect Money and registered an account with them, and they seem legit imo, bcz they don't actually give you a bank account and instead store it in theirs and let you transfer it. Does anybody here have experience with them or another similiar service without KYC?

I am using perfect money for more than 10 years now my annual volume is in six figures. I have also seen big brokers like AvaTrade accept them.

The only problem I get is cashout out, there are anonymous exchangers which I use as I cannot find any exchanger who is regulated and give me proper receipt with address etc. One time I had issue with bank they asked me source, I gave them perfect money statement they did not accepted as they said your statement does not contain your name on it.

PAYEER is another similar service of payment.
Does they provide statement which shows my name? Also how to cashout it, is there any exchanger which gives me receipt with its address and legal name? I am asking because I am thinking to use UAE FZ company and I may need proper receipts of exchanges.

I am using perfect money for more than 10 years now my annual volume is in six figures. I have also seen big brokers like AvaTrade accept them.

The only problem I get is cashout out, there are anonymous exchangers which I use as I cannot find any exchanger who is regulated and give me proper receipt with address etc. One time I had issue with bank they asked me source, I gave them perfect money statement they did not accepted as they said your statement does not contain your name on it.

Does they provide statement which shows my name? Also how to cashout it, is there any exchanger which gives me receipt with its address and legal name? I am asking because I am thinking to use UAE FZ company and I may need proper receipts of exchanges.
Thank you very much! Do you have a standard account with perfect money? Also do you use PerfectMoney.com or another address? And if you don't mind me asking, where is your company if you have any?

Thank you very much! Do you have a standard account with perfect money? Also do you use PerfectMoney.com or another address? And if you don't mind me asking, where is your company if you have any?
I use personal perfect money account, due to new tax in UAE, I am planning to use my UAE Freezone company which is the reason I am looking for exchanges which have addresses and companies.

f**k me, they've still not resolved their bot blocker after all these years lol.

There's quite a few places offering what you mention (specifically out of Asia).

Epay Global Limited used to bombard me after getting my email in some leak somewhere.

Perfectmoney is for criminal activity and not to used for some serious business.

Latest Threads