Our valued sponsor

Proper way for FIAT to CRYPTO

Gnick

Apr 27, 2022
Europe
Visit site
I am currently buying crypto from a company using kraken and binance.
I've tried different EMIs to make SEPA transfers to exchanges, but they only let me do it up to a certain turnover and then they ask for the essence of these transactions and close the account.

What are the solutions to do this more correctly?

Can anyone advise some crypto-friendly EMIs, or another way to buy crypto from a company.

I currently have companies in UK, Honk Kong and Poland, but may consider other jurisdictions to open a company.

@Gnick

i can deduce a few possible scenarios thus far.

1.probably your volumes
2.Entity used in purchasing crypto
3.moreso your purchase method on the Emi might not be an appropriate enough method

1. About 200k EUR per month
2. Currently I use Latvian and UK companies
3. What I should use?
You need a proper bank with minimum questions. Try Bank Frick, you can apply remotely. A few things you should consider:

The more volumes and higher transaction frequency - the higher the chances that they open you an account.
Latvian & UK companies are OK.
You'll need a min deposit of 400-500k, that's what you specify in your application or else they won't even get back to you.
Can open remotely if approved with certifying signatures at your local notary.

You need a proper bank with minimum questions. Try Bank Frick, you can apply remotely. A few things you should consider:

The more volumes and higher transaction frequency - the higher the chances that they open you an account.
Latvian & UK companies are OK.
You'll need a min deposit of 400-500k, that's what you specify in your application or else they won't even get back to you.
Can open remotely if approved with certifying signatures at your local notary.
Thanks for the advice, but I'm looking for cheaper solutions. Not ready to put 500k into a bank account yet

No problem. You can use the 500k to buy crypto the first day they open you an account, just to be clear there's no need to leave it in the account.
Banks let you do that? I think HSBC lets you open an account with 100K deposit. Are you saying I can instantly use that 100K that I deposited?

Are there any advantages of having an account with one of the big banks these days? I assumed the neobanks ask less questions than the big banks like HSBC / Credit Suisse.

Banks let you do that? I think HSBC lets you open an account with 100K deposit. Are you saying I can instantly use that 100K that I deposited?

Are there any advantages of having an account with one of the big banks these days? I assumed the neobanks ask less questions than the big banks like HSBC / Credit Suisse.
In my experience I had way less problems with banks but a shitload of problems with EMIs
In the case with Bank Frick yes they let you do that, you can let it sit there for a week or two and then start moving partially to exchanges. Kraken deposits/withdrawals are processed within hours.
There's no "lockup" period for the initial deposit.

In my experience I had way less problems with banks but a shitload of problems with EMIs
In the case with Bank Frick yes they let you do that, you can let it sit there for a week or two and then start moving partially to exchanges. Kraken deposits/withdrawals are processed within hours.
There's no "lockup" period for the initial deposit.
We can assist with Bank Frick, potentially without the deposit requirement as well. Bank Frick takes their time with the onboarding but they are very trustworthy once the account is opened

I am currently buying crypto from a company using kraken and binance.
I've tried different EMIs to make SEPA transfers to exchanges, but they only let me do it up to a certain turnover and then they ask for the essence of these transactions and close the account.

What are the solutions to do this more correctly?

Can anyone advise some crypto-friendly EMIs, or another way to buy crypto from a company.

I currently have companies in UK, Honk Kong and Poland, but may consider other jurisdictions to open a company.
Must you buy crypto direct from binance? Don't binance have OTC where buyer can meet seller

Latest Threads