Our valued sponsor

Questions about anonymous New Mexico/Wymoing LLC + some kind of bank/EMI in Canada and taxes

Hm but they can still see who the members are if they pay a fee so its no good, at least for now. I thought about using US LLCs to make one before, but no one would be willing to open a bank/EMI account for that so its also no good. It might complicate taxes as well.
If you structure the company right with the true nominee and UBO you can hide completely. If privacy is important for you and you really don't want your name to appear anywhere ever, upgrade your account to mentor group gold and look there as well open a thread and you will learn something you defiantly don't know yet.

Reactions: AlicaFunk
US LLC with Mercury bank would work fine.

You can't avoid nominees if you want privacy... or you signup for mentor group gold and have a look there for your options to have 100% anonymity.
I agree, but nominee's alone would give you 100% privacy or would it?

I agree, but nominee's alone would give you 100% privacy or would it?
No that is not sufficient any longer. You will need a lot more to hide your identity and avoid it to showing up in company registers.

I'm afraid that the mentor group discussed methods are the way, the only way...

There are so many good options where you can rent office anonymous (or use the ghost house discussion in mentor group) as well as use nominees from Poland and so forth that it should not be hard to get such stuff sorted out.

The red line is to don't do any illegal activity in the company so no one other that the tax office can rise any claim, if they figure it out which I doubt they do.

No that is not sufficient any longer. You will need a lot more to hide your identity and avoid it to showing up in company registers.

I'm afraid that the mentor group discussed methods are the way, the only way...
As time has passed, we have all become much wiser since this post. The post in the mentor group that was recently posted there about UK LTDs as a completely anonymous setup is nothing less than excellent.

If you structure the company right with the true nominee and UBO you can hide completely. If privacy is important for you and you really don't want your name to appear anywhere ever, upgrade your account to mentor group gold and look there as well open a thread and you will learn something you defiantly don't know yet.
if you are around, can we discuss in mentor group forums about your possible solution for me?

Latest Threads