Our valued sponsor

Reviews about rtrsupportslimited

Never used them before, all the reviews on this website are positive, the domain is registered in August 2016 and they are on Trust pilot which seems to be as much fake as everything else on this website. Can you tell me who with his 5 sense in keep will post on Trustpilot that they setup a tax shy company?

You may test them out with a simple service first and then see how it works.

Reactions: James Turner
They are a multi company with a wide range of service from webdesign to content writing to payment processing, account opening and offshore corps! So much s**t on one website is unbelievable. Guys if you are looking for a merchant account for high risk processing go with a dedicated merchant account provider MAP they have fraud control and know the business. You will end up on the TMF list and be banned for the next 10 years as someone else on this forum outlined already!

Use this company for article writing and webdesign it can't be wrong but not for financial services.

I used their company incorporation service, there was no problem. They provided service on time and delivered the original incorporation documents to my country. I haven't yet tried the bank account service, I will share my experience once I do guys.
New user, registered today and your second post is that you used this company. hmmm let me think ange¤%&

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads