Our valued sponsor

Russian Residence by Investment

Let's take a moment and disregard political nuances and compare Russian Permanent Residency by Investment with other RCBI schemes. How does it stand out?

✅ Swift retrieval of investment. Investors, be they in shares or property, have no obligation to maintain ownership of the asset after the issuance of Permanent Residence. As a result, the investment could be recuperated in a brief period of just six months.

✅ Promising opportunities await in the realm of stellar real estate investments. With the exception of specific investment conditions, only two requirements need to be met: the completion of construction on the property and its operational status within the past two years. Investors have complete freedom to acquire any real estate assets. There are no dubious investments with no returns or uncertain exit plans. No worthless ventures are concealed, and there are no fraudulent schemes or concerns regarding unfinished construction.

✅ A comprehensive program designed for families. The main applicant has the option to include in their application their spouse, children of any age, children's spouses, grandchildren, parents, and grandparents. All individuals are warmly invited and embraced.

✅ An effortless due diligence process awaits you. Applicants aged 14 and above are required to submit police reports, but there is no need to extensively document the source of funds or justify every dollar earned throughout your lifetime.

Investment typeEquityReal EstateSocially significant projectBusiness creation
Investment criteriaPrivate or public equity
Company >= 3 years and makes annual tax contribution of RUB 6M (USD 65k)
Residential, commercial or industrial rel estate
Completed real estate projects, not more than 2 years old
Government approved projectsEstablishing a commercial enterprise in Russia and generating tax revenue of RUB 4M (USD 43k) annually for 2 consecutive years
Minimum investment amountRUB 30M (USD 323k)From RUB 20M to RUB 50M depending on regionRUB 15Mn/a
Time to Permanent Residence618628

Don, do you know how to get started?

Do you think that if you call the war a war gets you 15 years jail a nuance?
Yes, if you do it in the wrong context, and more so if you have something to lose.

In every jurisdiction, you have specific laws that give law enforcement the excuse of "staffing" to selectively prosecute people they'd like to punish, & ignore others.
Even if you don't have such laws, you can wake up in a situation where law enforcement doesn't respect its own laws, and there is little you can do about it.

Calling war a war or something else is a matter of perspective. So is "terrorism", which could be labelled as "freedom fighting" from another perspective.

Confucius said "The beginning of wisdom is the ability to call things by their right names." - Perhaps we should instead call anti-money laundering laws "anti-freedom-fighting laws."

Good luck living your life without breaching any man-made law!
  • It’s a legal requirement to smile at all times except at funerals or hospitals in Milan, Italy
    In Milan, the law compels you to smile. It’s prescribed by a city regulation from Austro-Hungarian times that was never repealed. Historian Andrea Santangelo recalls this rule as stemming from the suggestion of one Luigi Fabio. Exemptions included funeral goers, hospital workers or those at the bedside of an ill family member. For everybody else there is no excuse for being glum, the alternative being a fine. Not that there is too much to be unhappy about in Milan for visiting tourists, who flock to the city in great numbers every year.

• You must let anyone use your toilet if they ask in Scotland
    If you need the toilet you can knock on someone’s door and ask to use their bathroom in Scotland – and by law, they cannot deny you. This derives from an extension of old Scottish common law regarding hospitality (fair play to the Scots!), and is technically still enforceable today (even though it was never officially authorised by Parliament). Whether you’re likely to find much success upon attempting it, however, might be a different story.

• It's Illegal to Build a Sandcastle in Spain
    Spain despises your attempt at making sand castles so much you could be fined if caught building one in Spain.
    And the fines vary by location at their discretion. On the island of Majorca, for example, you could pay €100, but you could pay up to €1,500 in Galicia.
    Before you ask, yes, kids are included in this restriction — and parents foot the bill.

Don, do you know how to get started?
I know lawyers in Russia who can help.
I have made this post only to share a potentially interesting opportunity for Westerners around here who might not be aware of such a possibility.
This wasn't meant to be a thread for advertising, although I am happy to share contacts for those who PM me here (and full disclosure, might earn a small commission on that).
I hope this encourages more people to sign up for membership to support the forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: jafo
Yes, if you do it in the wrong context, and more so if you have something to lose.

In every jurisdiction, you have specific laws that give law enforcement the excuse of "staffing" to selectively prosecute people they'd like to punish, & ignore others.
Even if you don't have such laws, you can wake up in a situation where law enforcement doesn't respect its own laws, and there is little you can do about it.

Calling war a war or something else is a matter of perspective. So is "terrorism", which could be labelled as "freedom fighting" from another perspective.

Confucius said "The beginning of wisdom is the ability to call things by their right names." - Perhaps we should instead call anti-money laundering laws "anti-freedom-fighting laws."

• It’s a legal requirement to smile at all times except at funerals or hospitals in Milan, Italy
    In Milan, the law compels you to smile. It’s prescribed by a city regulation from Austro-Hungarian times that was never repealed. Historian Andrea Santangelo recalls this rule as stemming from the suggestion of one Luigi Fabio. Exemptions included funeral goers, hospital workers or those at the bedside of an ill family member. For everybody else there is no excuse for being glum, the alternative being a fine. Not that there is too much to be unhappy about in Milan for visiting tourists, who flock to the city in great numbers every year.

If you need the toilet you can knock on someone’s door and ask to use their bathroom in Scotland – and by law, they cannot deny you. This derives from an extension of old Scottish common law regarding hospitality (fair play to the Scots!), and is technically still enforceable today (even though it was never officially authorised by Parliament). Whether you’re likely to find much success upon attempting it, however, might be a different story.

Spain despises your attempt at making sand castles so much you could be fined if caught building one in Spain.
    And the fines vary by location at their discretion. On the island of Majorca, for example, you could pay €100, but you could pay up to €1,500 in Galicia.
    Before you ask, yes, kids are included in this restriction — and parents foot the bill.

I have made this post only to share a potentially interesting opportunity for Westerners around here who might not be aware of such a possibility.
This wasn't meant to be a thread for advertising, although I am happy to share contacts for those who PM me here (and full disclosure, might earn a small commission on that).
I hope this encourages more people to sign up for membership to support the forum.
Don't forget Don, that for now if you receive Russian citizenship, you can be sent to the army and fight on the territory of Ukraine.

Some migrants from the countries of the former USSR are now forcibly delivered to the military registration and enlistment offices.

Moreover, in Russia the risk of another collapse of the regime has increased, as it happened 30 years ago, only in a bloodier version.

As a person who has Russian citizenship, I highly advise against foreigners now moving to Russia and planning their life here. In Russia, the time of Stalin is coming, but even this can end in a revolution at any moment.

Don't forget Don, that for now if you receive Russian citizenship, you can be sent to the army and fight on the territory of Ukraine.

Some migrants from the countries of the former USSR are now forcibly delivered to the military registration and enlistment offices.

Moreover, in Russia the risk of another collapse of the regime has increased, as it happened 30 years ago, only in a bloodier version.

As a person who has Russian citizenship, I highly advise against foreigners now moving to Russia and planning their life here. In Russia, the time of Stalin is coming, but even this can end in a revolution at any moment.
crap crap crap

First of all Russia is not picking on random people.
Secondly ukraine has currently after months of offensive battle gained one line of defense from six.
Thirdly its ukraine who are out of soldiers and where ukrainians living outside of ukraine are being halted by foreign police and deported to ukraine.
About torture and forcing their own citzens to be canon fudder i won't even start.

they call it propaganda because they claim its false that all ukrainian will be deported but only illegal ukrainians.Illegal ukrainian is everyone who is men and in the age of 18-61 who left ukraine AFTER 24 feb 2022.
And there are enough video clips showing how some are being hunted down already

I totally agree. People who plan moving to Russia now are totally nuts. There are rumors that there will be another major mobilization in russia. Now they will start taking people from big cities to fight in Ukraine
Unless you are fugutive why anyone would like to live in Russia.

Where one sees a threat the other can see an opportunity.

Serving in the army is considered honorable because it involves personal sacrifice to protect a nation's values and freedoms. As a citizen's duty, it embodies the responsibility to defend one's country and contribute to its safety and security.

Serving in the army is considered honorable because it involves personal sacrifice to protect a nation's values and freedoms. As a citizen's duty, it embodies the responsibility to defend one's country and contribute to its safety and security.
Bombing schools , hospitals and civil people in Ukraine to gain aditional land s nation values?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Jbb1 and jafo
Bombing schools , hospitals and civil people in Ukraine to gain aditional land s nation values?
it's horrible what's happening, of course, and it can't be justified in any way

Reactions: Jbb1 and jafo

ok, for now you can get Russian Citezenship - if you go to war =) after starting contract with Russian Army - you will get citezenship.

crap crap crap

Secondly ukraine has currently after months of offensive battle gained one line of defense from six.
Thirdly its ukraine who are out of soldiers and where ukrainians living outside of ukraine are being halted by foreign police and deported to ukraine.
About torture and forcing their own citzens to be canon fudder i won't even start.

they call it propaganda because they claim its false that all ukrainian will be deported but only illegal ukrainians.Illegal ukrainian is everyone who is men and in the age of 18-61 who left ukraine AFTER 24 feb 2022.
And there are enough video clips showing how some are being hunted down already

- good joke ))) check info about last mobilisation in Russia ( sept. 2022)
Check Volodimir Zolkin in Youtube (popular channel in Russia).

And yes Ukraine have same situation with moblilsation.

Do you think that if you call the war a war gets you 15 years jail a nuance?
I, as everyone else, may call it a war and won't end up in a jail. Because it's allowed in Russia.

What's not permitted - read in the russian sources carefully - call it a war officially and publicly. Officially and publicly it's a special military operation.

Screenshot_20230908_105626.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Don
First of all we are talking about residency and not citizenship which is a big diffrence.
People with residency but no citizenship are not taken to the military ,expecially not by force.

In Sept 2022 300.000 reservists have been taken out of over 2.000.000 russian reservists.
There is no need to take from civil people as there are enough reservists which by law have to go.

Reactions: Jbb1, Don and jafo
First of all we are talking about residency and not citizenship which is a big diffrence.
People with residency but no citizenship are not taken to the military ,expecially not by force.

In Sept 2022 300.000 reservists have been taken out of over 2.000.000 russian reservists.
There is no need to take from civil people as there are enough reservists which by law have to go.
Exactly!
Assuming you already have some decent passport(s), as far as I am concerned, the only benefit of citizenship compared to residency is that you cannot be extradited according to the Constitution (of course, you can still be traded for someone more important than yourself if the authorities so decide)

Thank you, Don! This post reflects a wonderful outlook on life in general and it's very helpful. Kudos to you!

Here is an article, alluding to the gist of your comment, that shows that he who is capable of the MOST violence wins, regardless of the law. In California, cartel-backed pot growers have the upper hand on manpower and weapons, so the Sheriff's department can't "enforce" the law.

Here is one of the 1000s of videos of Ukrainian men in Europe whining on social media about being conscripted and forced to leave the EU to go fight the Russians back home:
PS. I know someone "personally" ;) who STILL has suppliers and clients in Ukraine & Russia. It's a sad state of affairs for both sides. I really hope the conflict ends. People need to STAY in their OWN lanes, own boundaries, and NOT allow themselves to be used or maniPUTAted by others ;)

Reactions: Don
Here is an article, alluding to the gist of your comment, that shows that he who is capable of the MOST violence wins, regardless of the law. In California, cartel-backed pot growers have the upper hand on manpower and weapons, so the Sheriff's department can't "enforce" the law.
100%
Heres is another "alternative perspective" about what is happening in Ukraine, that signs up to this:
Quoting the author, "The [Israelis] understand nothing but force," - you can replace "Israelis" with whatever nation.

Lol...how did this thread get to this? damn_(.

Can we stick to topic please.

• Haha
Reactions: Don and jafo

Latest Threads