Our valued sponsor

Russian Residence by Investment

Don

Mentor Group Gold
Dec 19, 2020
Visit site
Let's take a moment and disregard political nuances and compare Russian Permanent Residency by Investment with other RCBI schemes. How does it stand out?

✅ Swift retrieval of investment. Investors, be they in shares or property, have no obligation to maintain ownership of the asset after the issuance of Permanent Residence. As a result, the investment could be recuperated in a brief period of just six months.

✅ Promising opportunities await in the realm of stellar real estate investments. With the exception of specific investment conditions, only two requirements need to be met: the completion of construction on the property and its operational status within the past two years. Investors have complete freedom to acquire any real estate assets. There are no dubious investments with no returns or uncertain exit plans. No worthless ventures are concealed, and there are no fraudulent schemes or concerns regarding unfinished construction.

✅ A comprehensive program designed for families. The main applicant has the option to include in their application their spouse, children of any age, children's spouses, grandchildren, parents, and grandparents. All individuals are warmly invited and embraced.

✅ An effortless due diligence process awaits you. Applicants aged 14 and above are required to submit police reports, but there is no need to extensively document the source of funds or justify every dollar earned throughout your lifetime.

Investment typeEquityReal EstateSocially significant projectBusiness creation
Investment criteriaPrivate or public equity
Company >= 3 years and makes annual tax contribution of RUB 6M (USD 65k)
Residential, commercial or industrial rel estate
Completed real estate projects, not more than 2 years old
Government approved projectsEstablishing a commercial enterprise in Russia and generating tax revenue of RUB 4M (USD 43k) annually for 2 consecutive years
Minimum investment amountRUB 30M (USD 323k)From RUB 20M to RUB 50M depending on regionRUB 15Mn/a
Time to Permanent Residence618628

Reactions: jafo
So I can just buy shares of a listed company to obtain a residence permit?
Yes, it does seem very appealing at the first glance.
The benefits include:

1. Lifetime residency for five generations of the family: the main applicant can include his/her spouse, children, spouses of the children, grandchildren, parents and grandparents.
  2. Freedom to live and work anywhere in Russia.
  3. Access to free education: From primary school to PhDs, the Russian education system is both free and highly respected.
  4. Top-tier healthcare: Russia's healthcare system is not only free but is known for its high quality.
  5. No residency requirements: Live in Russia full-time, part-time, or any time- the power is with you.
  6. No language prerequisites: Though it might help, there's no requirement for you to learn Russian.
  7. Fast processing time: Permanent residency applications can be processed within a span of just 4 to 6 months.
  8. An open door to citizenship: After five years of legal residency, you're eligible to apply for Russian citizenship. It was discussed in another thread on this forum.

The only thing Russia lacks of is warm weather cry&¤

Should the 30m rub be invested in a single company or a portfolio of companies is fine too?
You need to make investments of at least RUB 30 million into a Russian legal entity that has been carrying out entrepreneurial activity in Russia for at least three years in an economic partnership, limited liability company, joint-stock company, farm or business partnership;

How to do business with such residency? Country is sanctioned and you will not be able to have banks accounts etc
Unless all your business is inside Russia
For direct business, the best is to avoid officially unfriendly countries. Of course, business is still done but through some careful structuring/funnelling. Why else do Russians flock to UAE?

Given the situation, it's probably most interesting to IT companies.
The qualifying IT companies in Russia may enjoy a reduced 3% corporate profit tax rate, and 0% until 31.12.2024 (https://cms-lawnow.com/en/ealerts/2022/03/russia-announces-new-tax-support-measures-for-it-companies)

Please note that Russians like direct talk. Underline the profitability factor early in the meeting, but remember they consider too much compromise as a sign of weakness. Often the final deal is not final; you may strike a better bargain by holding out a bit more. When a deal is struck, businesspeople seal it off with a glass of vodka.

How to do business with such residency? Country is sanctioned and you will not be able to have banks accounts etc
My current scenario, you can view my bio. Here is just one example:

I purchase certain "products" from Russia. I pay for it in USDT, but I also have access to pay from a few Chinese banks. I export these to other countries in the "non-West" (= BRICS and its friends) and in the West. I get paid in banks in the West & East or by USDT. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. :cool:

For direct business, the best is to avoid officially unfriendly countries. Of course, business is still done but through some careful structuring/funnelling. Why else do Russians flock to UAE?

Given the situation, it's probably most interesting to IT companies.
The qualifying IT companies in Russia may enjoy a reduced 3% corporate profit tax rate, and 0% until 31.12.2024 (https://cms-lawnow.com/en/ealerts/2022/03/russia-announces-new-tax-support-measures-for-it-companies)

Please note that Russians like direct talk. Underline the profitability factor early in the meeting, but remember they consider too much compromise as a sign of weakness. Often the final deal is not final; you may strike a better bargain by holding out a bit more. When a deal is struck, businesspeople seal it off with a glass of vodka.
The same you can do in Cuba. Even better climate

Yes, it does seem very appealing at the first glance.
The benefits include:

1. Lifetime residency for five generations of the family: the main applicant can include his/her spouse, children, spouses of the children, grandchildren, parents and grandparents.
  2. Freedom to live and work anywhere in Russia.
  3. Access to free education: From primary school to PhDs, the Russian education system is both free and highly respected.
  4. Top-tier healthcare: Russia's healthcare system is not only free but is known for its high quality.
  5. No residency requirements: Live in Russia full-time, part-time, or any time- the power is with you.
  6. No language prerequisites: Though it might help, there's no requirement for you to learn Russian.
  7. Fast processing time: Permanent residency applications can be processed within a span of just 4 to 6 months.
  8. An open door to citizenship: After five years of legal residency, you're eligible to apply for Russian citizenship. It was discussed in another thread on this forum.
How would one proceed if they wanted to pursue this further? :rolleyes:

No extradition treaty with US. Maybe useful residency for some people smi(&%.
no extradition only for russian citizens. In most cases Russia work with crime requests from USA, just google it.

The qualifying IT companies in Russia may enjoy a reduced 3% corporate profit tax rate, and 0% until 31.12.2024
that is not easy to get this tax rate. In most cases you will have 6% tax for company + 13% as owner. And don't forget that if you want to create IT company in Russia and work with other countries - you can't receive money to you russian bank account (and it illegal to receive money to any non-russian bank). Russian IT companies relocate to other countries like Kazakhstan, Armenia, Serbia etc.

It's not easy but you can find ways with Kazakhstan, Georgia or some other countries.

Reactions: backpacker
no extradition only for russian citizens. In most cases Russia work with crime requests from USA, just google it.
Hmmm.... I did it. Here: Let Me Google That

Now, there are so many known cases of US citizens indicted in the US and living freely in Russia, starting with Edward Snowden.

One, I personally know, is John Mark Dougan. I used to live in Florida. I definitely recommend watching this documentary: Breaking Bad Wolf

I'm also aware of a few Americans and Europeans who are now living freely in Russia who used to be involved in the "Canadian meds" saga ;)

Also, some (former?) Swiss bankers with Russian wives went on vacation to Russia during the USA/IRS ordeal vs. the Swiss banking industry. They're on extended vacations in Russia due to Bradley Birkenfeld. They have not been arrested or even bothered (yet) Tough U.S. judge set to preside in UBS tax case

I would love to read such a case to the contrary. It would be interesting knowledge to acquire.
Can you provide a link, even one specific case, where Russian courts have actually approved the extradition of anyone, Russian or not, to the US?

Hmmm.... I did it. Here: Let Me Google That

Now, there are so many known cases of US citizens indicted in the US and living freely in Russia, starting with Edward Snowden.

One, I personally know, is John Mark Dougan. I used to live in Florida. I definitely recommend watching this documentary: Breaking Bad Wolf

I'm also aware of a few Americans and Europeans who are now living freely in Russia who used to be involved in the "Canadian meds" saga ;)

Also, some (former?) Swiss bankers with Russian wives went on vacation to Russia during the USA/IRS ordeal vs. the Swiss banking industry. They're on extended vacations in Russia due to Bradley Birkenfeld. They have not been arrested or even bothered (yet) Tough U.S. judge set to preside in UBS tax case

I would love to read such a case to the contrary. It would be interesting knowledge to acquire.
Can you provide a link, even one specific case, where Russian courts have actually approved the extradition of anyone, Russian or not, to the US?
I saw some cases in TG news. Last case was - extradition of drag dealer from Moscow to USA. If you millioner or person like Snowden and Russian government interested in you - it's ok, if not - they will send you to USA ) but its may be 20-30 cases per year.

Reactions: backpacker

I think you maybe using a clone google site to get your results...lol. Russia does not have an extradition treaty with US. Russia can off course negotiate extradition outside of a treaty on case by case basis like a prisoner swap which has happened. And yes Russia does not allow its own citizens to be extradited which is not relevant to this conversation...lol.

P.S Lets get back to topic.

Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads