Our valued sponsor

Russian Residence by Investment

Coming back to the topic, if you frequent the right after-party in Russia you might have a chance of developing friendship with the country's leader Putin as he has proven to be friendly and open minded enough in the past.

Thats for sure another benefit of Russian residency that is much appreciated by the likes of Mr. Steven Seagal

Last edited:
Reactions: jafo
Don't forget Don, that for now if you receive Russian citizenship, you can be sent to the army and fight on the territory of Ukraine.

Some migrants from the countries of the former USSR are now forcibly delivered to the military registration and enlistment offices.

Moreover, in Russia the risk of another collapse of the regime has increased, as it happened 30 years ago, only in a bloodier version.

As a person who has Russian citizenship, I highly advise against foreigners now moving to Russia and planning their life here. In Russia, the time of Stalin is coming, but even this can end in a revolution at any moment.
Why do you think Russia would pick a random guy to fight war when they have more than 2 million reservists?

It seems you are just repeating propaganda or just making up things.

• Haha
The only thing Russia lacks of is warm weather cry&¤
Crimea should do fine for you

Don't forget Don, that for now if you receive Russian citizenship, you can be sent to the army and fight on the territory of Ukraine.

Some migrants from the countries of the former USSR are now forcibly delivered to the military registration and enlistment offices.

Moreover, in Russia the risk of another collapse of the regime has increased, as it happened 30 years ago, only in a bloodier version.

As a person who has Russian citizenship, I highly advise against foreigners now moving to Russia and planning their life here. In Russia, the time of Stalin is coming, but even this can end in a revolution at any moment.
Dude you just signed up to post stuff in this thread? Are you Ukrainian by any chance? :D

• Haha
Crimea should do fine for you
Sochi (warmer than Crimea) weather year round:

sochi.jpg

10 degrees max is not what I define warm :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Konstanz and jafo

Latest Threads