Our valued sponsor

Seeking Advice: Converting Crypto in EU Without KYC

Hey,
I am currently seeking to convert 20,000€ worth of cryptocurrency stored in cold wallet, in CASH without undergoing KYC procedures. I'm encountering difficulties in finding a suitable solution. While browsing various forums, I came across individuals who are open to exchanging this amount for a variable percentage ranging from 1 to 7 percent.

The primary concern lies in executing the transaction securely. The approach of meeting in person at a location, where one party hands over physical currency while the other verifies its authenticity, and then proceeding to transfer cryptocurrency via mobile phone, raises several red flags. One cannot be certain of the counterparty's genuine intent to exchange cash for crypto, and the process itself seems unconventional for multiple reasons.

Another option involves creating an AdvCash account, though it's worth noting that AdvCash still involves KYC verification. Despite this, among the KYC-compliant options, it is perceived as one of the more dubious choices. It necessitates obtaining an international card, entails fees, and associates your name with the account.

A final alternative I came across entails establishing an LLC in Delaware. The process would involve transferring the 20,000 USD to Kraken, subsequently funneling it into a bank account, and finally withdrawing funds through an ATM card. This method appears to be the most secure in my perspective; however, uncertainties remain regarding its overall effectiveness.

I'm open to any insights or recommendations you might have. It's important to note that the stored cryptocurrency has been subject to various transactions over the years, making it challenging to simply deposit it into an account and proceed with withdrawals.

Book a holiday to Dubai and covert it here securely at 3%
What is the precise procedure? I believe it's similar to the scenario I initially mentioned, involving a rendezvous with an unknown individual. This would entail counting physical currency, verifying its authenticity, and potentially revealing your identity—posing considerable risks, in my opinion. He can blackmail you or do wors.

Furthermore, as mentioned by bonox, it's necessary for two individuals to be present during the transaction due to the 10k per person limit.

bitcoin ATM is your best option if you're desperate enough to accept the fees
You mean the ones in Lugano? I heard there is a limit on it to withdraw (like 500€ without KYC). Am I wrong? Can you give me details?

You mean the ones in Lugano? I heard there is a limit on it to withdraw (like 500€ without KYC). Am I wrong? Can you give me details?
I don't know about Lugano :) but for example Slovakia and especially Czech republic are the top places where you can find tens (maybe even hundreds) bitcoin ATMs operated by couple of different companies

the non KYC limit is usually around 1k EUR per address per day - so you have to split your 20k to 20 different transactions/addresses to comply :) or do a sightseeing tour through Prague and visit more places
the fee would be about 5% which is expensive but might make sense to you
it's totally safe, no one cares about you withdrawing and carrying cash...

Another option involves creating an AdvCash account, though it's worth noting that AdvCash still involves KYC verification. Despite this, among the KYC-compliant options, it is perceived as one of the more dubious choices. It necessitates obtaining an international card, entails fees, and associates your name with the account.
Advcash does enhanced DD - and its continous.

People think it doesn't but you don't transact with Advcash they are a front end over other service providers.

A final alternative I came across entails establishing an LLC in Delaware. The process would involve transferring the 20,000 USD to Kraken, subsequently funneling it into a bank account, and finally withdrawing funds through an ATM card. This method appears to be the most secure in my perspective; however, uncertainties remain regarding its overall effectiveness.
Will be reported as standard.

I'm open to any insights or recommendations you might have. It's important to note that the stored cryptocurrency has been subject to various transactions over the years, making it challenging to simply deposit it into an account and proceed with withdrawals.
This reads like laundering dirty funds.

There are crypto atms in mostly every city in every country. However, I think now Italy and Spain recently made KYC requirements on crypto atms for every amount. Besides for that, most crypto ATM's in the EU+US have €1000 - €2500 no kyc limits (still need to give phone number though). So a one day drive to multiple atms in the same city should do the trick. Do not use the same address for every transaction, as someone stated you will probably need to split that 20k into 20 adresses. Keep in mind you will still need to give your phone number. In that case just search up EU countries that do not require ID for prepaid sim cards and purchase a sim card. Do not give your phone number that is tied to your ID for maximum privacy. Also, Dubai only has 1 or 2 crypto atms which I wouldn't use as they are probably highly monitored. There are a lot more ways however to get your crypto out in Dubai so it shoudn't be too hard to figure that out.

This reads like laundering dirty funds.
Unfortunately, trying to privately transact and withdraw crypto is always perceived that way.

Last edited:
There are crypto atms in mostly every city in every country. However, I think now Italy and Spain recently made KYC requirements on crypto atms for every amount. Besides for that, most crypto ATM's in the EU+US have €1000 - €2500 no kyc limits (still need to give phone number though). So a one day drive to multiple atms in the same city should do the trick. Do not use the same address for every transaction, as someone stated you will probably need to split that 20k into 20 adresses. Keep in mind you will still need to give your phone number. In that case just search up EU countries that do not require ID for prepaid sim cards and purchase a sim card. Do not give your phone number that is tied to your ID for maximum privacy. Also, Dubai only has 1 or 2 crypto atms which I wouldn't use as they are probably highly monitored. There are a lot more ways however to get your crypto out in Dubai so it shoudn't be too hard to figure that out.

Unfortunately, trying to privately transact and withdraw crypto is always perceived that way.
yah, to add, pretty much everything can be constructed as money laundering aka the new witch hunt or wise versa. Its a complete bs rule set.

Best to check for crypto atm in coinatmradar. The amount is also not that high to warrant complex setup.

As someone above already suggested Prague could be a good option for OP. I was surprised to see so many crypto ATMs on my last trip there. Plus you can buy local prepaid sim cards without KYC procedure. For this amount it's probably the best option in the EU if you don't mind paying a higher fee for anonymity.

Not sure could be the right one
As someone above already suggested Prague could be a good option for OP. I was surprised to see so many crypto ATMs on my last trip there. Plus you can buy local prepaid sim cards without KYC procedure. For this amount it's probably the best option in the EU if you don't mind paying a higher fee for anonymity.
In Prague, there is a fee ranging from 5 to 7%, in addition to the consideration that the currency is CZK. Therefore, an additional percentage (of unknown value) needs to be accounted for when converting back to EUR. Still looking ofr something else.

Not sure could be the right one

In Prague, there is a fee ranging from 5 to 7%, in addition to the consideration that the currency is CZK. Therefore, an additional percentage (of unknown value) needs to be accounted for when converting back to EUR. Still looking ofr something else.
it's actually a bit less then 5% if the right ATM operator is chosen
there are literally hundreds of fx exchanges in the city center where you can exchange CZK<->EUR with negligible commission (under 0.5%) - KYC required over 10k EUR but Turkish cashiers are really flexible

Reactions: GalacticGazelle
Bratislava (Slovakia)
My goal is to withdraw 20,000€ in cash. I see the limit is 950€ per day, but if I split the value into 20 BTC addresses, adding them to TrustWallet, do you think it would work?

I noticed that some of them have a limit set at 5,000€ with no KYC. Is that really the case? Has anyone tested it?