Our valued sponsor

Question Service/agency to use for LLC as Non US resident?

Martina

Jan 16, 2022
f9LKGEExPZ5ZsS
Visit site
I'm moving from Europe to Curaçao. A small island which is not supported by services like Stripe, Transferwise or Paypal.

So my solution would be forming US LLC as a non resident so I can continue to use these services. Wyoming an New Mexico seems like good choices.

Services that offer an all-in package like:
all have their pros and cons. Non of these offer New Mexico LLC formation though, which seems to me one of the best states when it comes to fees, filings, anonymity etc. So I'm also looking into Cindy’s New Mexico LLC Formation Service for a more personal approach.

My questions are:

• Has anyone here (Non US resident) been in the same position?
  • Did you use one one of these services?
  • Did you choose one state above another and why?
  • Were you able to easily open a Stripe and TransferWise account using your LLC?
  • Can you expand on your general experiences with their setup?

Thanks! :)

I'm in literally this same position, almost done with dealing with registration agent in NM.
Instead of Cindy, I've quoted 2 other agents - High Desert Corporate Filings LLC and North West registered agent, but of course there are more of them
Instead of these EMIs, I'm eager to open an account in Mercury bank, check this option too

Reactions: Martina
I'm in literally this same position, almost done with dealing with registration agent in NM.
Instead of Cindy, I've quoted 2 other agents - High Desert Corporate Filings LLC and North West registered agent, but of course there are more of them
Instead of these EMIs, I'm eager to open an account in Mercury bank, check this option too
Thanks, that's helpful. I'll look into those. Would appreciate it if you could update once you complete the setup.

I went with Wyoming, BUT NM is better for Anonymity, WY for asset protection, although in WY your agent = anonymity. NM, slightly cheaper as well on base fees, renewal is zero. Cindy knows whats she's doing I think (I did look at her too), watch all of them for "extras" and for god sake don't order your EIN through any of them "$$$", (find a dude who can phone the IRS in Philly) got a good guy on 5er for $30, got my Ein in 6 days. Mercury is the best but have a web site with a bit of Juice on it. Avoid the corporates (Northwest, Zen, Truelegal etc), go for the local agents based in the state you are applying for, they have their finger on the pulse.

I'm moving from Europe to Curaçao. A small island which is not supported by services like Stripe, Transferwise or Paypal.

So my solution would be forming US LLC as a non resident so I can continue to use these services. Wyoming an New Mexico seems like good choices.

Services that offer an all-in package like:
all have their pros and cons. Non of these offer New Mexico LLC formation though, which seems to me one of the best states when it comes to fees, filings, anonymity etc. So I'm also looking into Cindy’s New Mexico LLC Formation Service for a more personal approach.

My questions are:

• Has anyone here (Non US resident) been in the same position?
  • Did you use one one of these services?
  • Did you choose one state above another and why?
  • Were you able to easily open a Stripe and TransferWise account using your LLC?
  • Can you expand on your general experiences with their setup?

Thanks! :)

We offer a full lifecycle service for US LLC formation of Non-US founders. And my colleague just replied to your inquiry :D

Well in the 2nd paragraph of linked article it's explained I don't need to be US resident/citizen
OK, then please try and I wish you success. Tell us how you get on , good to know, for future Co's.

Thanks, that's helpful. I'll look into those. Would appreciate it if you could update once you complete the setup.
I dont know IF the "E-Zone" applies to you or is even still VALID, (2022) are you shipping physicals or selling digitals. But take a look. Just to be sure.
E-Zone Companies: Companies whose only business activities are internet based international e-commerce with customers and clients based in other countries and based in the Curacao E-Zones only pay a corporate tax rate of 2%.

OK, then please try and I wish you success. Tell us how you get on , good to know, for future Co's.

I dont know IF the "E-Zone" applies to you or is even still VALID, (2022) are you shipping physicals or selling digitals. But take a look. Just to be sure.
E-Zone Companies: Companies whose only business activities are internet based international e-commerce with customers and clients based in other countries and based in the Curacao E-Zones only pay a corporate tax rate of 2%.
OK just seen the "profit sourced" comment, well done, that's always the way to go, (effectively live onshore in offshore style) bombard those Yanks with sales offers.

Last edited:
If you work from Curacao is considered local income.

If Curacao will not enforce it is another story but this is how territorial taxation works.
Curacao just like where I am heading to(Aruba) offers a free zone company where the rate is merely 2% on profits sourced from outside the island. They wont owe above 2%. Tax enforcement in these jurisdictions also is relaxed to say the least.. based on the stories I hear from many local business owners.

I went with Wyoming, BUT NM is better for Anonymity, WY for asset protection, although in WY your agent = anonymity. NM, slightly cheaper as well on base fees, renewal is zero. Cindy knows whats she's doing I think (I did look at her too), watch all of them for "extras" and for god sake don't order your EIN through any of them "$$$", (find a dude who can phone the IRS in Philly) got a good guy on 5er for $30, got my Ein in 6 days. Mercury is the best but have a web site with a bit of Juice on it. Avoid the corporates (Northwest, Zen, Truelegal etc), go for the local agents based in the state you are applying for, they have their finger on the pulse.
Do you mind to share the contact to get EIN? you can even PM in case.
Thank you