Our valued sponsor

Taxes, presentations and annual costs for an LLC in New Mexico by a foreign no resident

sdip

Jul 24, 2020
Visit site
Good morning, to the community, I hope those who already have experience clarify this issue, I have created an LLC in New Mexico as a non-resident foreigner, and I want to know when to make tax presentations, and what taxes I would have to pay, my activity is The sale of digital services in the USA and abroad outside the USA, I would use your experience to know what I am going to find in the future, also if there is a minimum or maximum billing amount for which I must pay taxes. Thank you

ps: I am using Paypal Business and stripe as payment gateway

I have read that being a nonresident foreigner and the income from programming services and with clients inside and outside the USA, that it is not appropriate to pay taxes, that is the reading I have seen, but I want to add the real experience of people from the community who contribution on this issue, the same with the contribution if you have to make an annual presentation on taxes or something to have things in order ...

I have read that being a nonresident foreigner and the income from programming services and with clients inside and outside the USA, that it is not appropriate to pay taxes, that is the reading I have seen, but I want to add the real experience of people from the community who contribution on this issue, the same with the contribution if you have to make an annual presentation on taxes or something to have things in order ...

Yes as mange38 have mentioned you will pay 0% tax in the US, and instead be taxed in Argentina (35%?).

Any idea if you have to file a tax or something monthly or yearly? or you simply have to renew the LLC every year as applicable in the created state, for example in New Mexico there is no annual renewal.

These are the basic things you need to fill/pay:
- Pay a registered agent to have the address
- Fill the annual report in the state
- If the state has annual fees, you will need to pay it
- You will need to file form 5472 after the tax year ends

Basically the registered agent takes care of the first 3 and you will handle the last one with an accountant

Latest Threads