Our valued sponsor

I did but was rejected.
So people may still look into Transferwise. It could be your business model, your person or the company docs or even something unknown to us which gave them the reason to reject you.

As mentioned here already, Seychelles is on their accepted list.

I don't believe it make it more difficult to get a bank account or EMI for a Seychelles company just because they are black listed. It was already almost impossible to find anything useful for a Seychelles company before that.

But thanks for the information, good to know.

I have Wyoming LLC and applied for the Transferwise account, it is still pending because they requested some personal extra docs and company docs. They don't need an EIN they said nor SSN from the US!
Interesting. I completed TransferWise registration for a personal account and it's working along with the card (moved all my Payoneer funds to TransferWise). I have Seychelles IBC registered in 2015 and I have paid for Wyoming LLC since July but I have not received EIN. My intention is to get a Paypal Account that receives payment and to be able to withdraw the funds via Transferwise.

I tried integrating my Personal TransferWise account to Personal PayPal but Paypal rejected the account and routing number This is the error I got when trying to add the account
"Sorry, we're unable to link that bank because it is disabled. Please try another bank."
It appears that Paypal has blocked Community Federal Savings Bank (USA) Which is provided by Transferwise as the personal USA account for Individuals with their cards.

For anyone with a working TransferWise Business account, Does TransferWise Business account provide that same bank that does not work with Paypal?

Interesting. I completed TransferWise registration for a personal account and it's working along with the card (moved all my Payoneer funds to TransferWise). I have Seychelles IBC registered in 2015 and I have paid for Wyoming LLC since July but I have not received EIN. My intention is to get a Paypal Account that receives payment and to be able to withdraw the funds via Transferwise.

I tried integrating my Personal TransferWise account to Personal PayPal but Paypal rejected the account and routing number This is the error I got when trying to add the account
"Sorry, we're unable to link that bank because it is disabled. Please try another bank."
It appears that Paypal has blocked Community Federal Savings Bank (USA) Which is provided by Transferwise as the personal USA account for Individuals with their cards.

For anyone with a working TransferWise Business account, Does TransferWise Business account provide that same bank that does not work with Paypal?
I think TW does not work well with PayPal. If you want to use PayPal, try appliying for Payoneer business account, it works better.

I opened account in TW for Seyschelles company. But I don't use it. Because no cards for nonEU companies.....
Hi, Alex,

Please let me know you opened account in TW for Seychelles company in Transferwise?
Is your transferwise business account name same with your real name in passport?
Do you transfer money from Transferwise business account to personal account and then transfer money back to Taiwan? Is it safe to save money in transferwise? Do you use other address for transferwise Seychelles company registration?
Are these all legal financial flow?

Thanks

Hi, Alex,

Please let me know you opened account in TW for Seychelles company in Transferwise?
Is your transferwise business account name same with your real name in passport?
Do you transfer money from Transferwise business account to personal account and then transfer money back to Taiwan? Is it safe to save money in transferwise? Do you use other address for transferwise Seychelles company registration?
Are these all legal financial flow?

Thanks
Wise opens no longer for Seychelles IBC.

Have 10+ examples from 2020 that were rejected or were put into some kind of loophole.

All the accounts from 2017-2019 are still operational.

I assume they will shut them down sooner then later.

Reactions: bizniz

Latest Threads