Our valued sponsor

Transferwise to Crypto

hdloader11

Mar 13, 2021
Europe
Visit site
I'm getting a decent amount of money to my Transferwise account, and I want to turn these into crypto and withdraw it to my wallet. Since sending money to crypto exchanges is prohibited, I'm trying to figure out some alternative solutions.

Currently I'm thinking of sending the money to my Swissquote account, buying crypto there and then withdrawing to my wallet. This will incur about 1% fee due to very high Swissquote fees.

Are there more economical ways to go about this?

I am banking with another bank that also doesn’t allow crypto transactions, but was able to buy into crypto using LocalBitcoins. Basically you’re buying p2p and paying into private individuals or company accounts. As long as you pick counter parties who are not known crypto businesses (like spectrocoin for example, who are active on LocalBitcoins) then you should be fine.

Reactions: CyprusLawyer101
Examples please?

I'm in the same situation and I'd love to find out a secure way that would receive funds from a US LLC via local bank transfers for crypto. (USDT mainly)
There are banks out there willing to convert your cryptos to fiat in an "over the counter" transaction and deposit your fiat in an account ti be opened with them. Thereafter funds can be transferred out normally. If you are interested I can PM you for discussing further.

There are banks out there willing to convert your cryptos to fiat in an "over the counter" transaction and deposit your fiat in an account ti be opened with them. Thereafter funds can be transferred out normally. If you are interested I can PM you for discussing further.
Rockwell Trading is a OTC broker that does exactly that, and at very good rates. Highly recommended.

what bank is it, please PM me, thanks

Rockwell Trading
you mean these fellows

Where can you go to them and deliver your cash at the counter?

I'm getting a decent amount of money to my Transferwise account, and I want to turn these into crypto and withdraw it to my wallet. Since sending money to crypto exchanges is prohibited, I'm trying to figure out some alternative solutions.

Currently I'm thinking of sending the money to my Swissquote account, buying crypto there and then withdrawing to my wallet. This will incur about 1% fee due to very high Swissquote fees.

Are there more economical ways to go about this?

Use our services, get your personal USD account, fund with Wise (ACH - regular transfer), and convert to BTC or USDt that you can withdraw to your personal wallet.

You can also just fund your account with us using Wise, no user reported issues with it yet.

How old is your service @menzu ? why would we trust you?

Hey there EliasIT,

We have been offering our services for a few months now, we do not expect to trust us, reputable firms have been collapsing left and right, 3 Arrow Capital, Celsuis, Voyager and a lot more.

We are a US Company, we have to meet standards when it comes to the service we provide, USD accounts are issued by a national US Bank, same for the visa cards - we can't act or transact on behalf of users.

Our markets are competitive, spread is thin and you can fill-out large orders without much slippage, we process transaction and settle on daily basis.

If you have any specific question, I would be happy to dig deeper.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Use our services, get your personal USD account, fund with Wise (ACH - regular transfer), and convert to BTC or USDt that you can withdraw to your personal wallet.

You can also just fund your account with us using Wise, no user reported issues with it yet.
Hello!
Can you open an account for us - a United Arab Emirates company? If yes, we may transfer to your account from our PayPal and exchange to USDT.
Please let us know about that.

All the best!

Hello,

We can open personal accounts for you, we are developing our business banking capabilities, it’s currently available for US entities only but as a startup who progress fast, we’ll focus on markets like Oil rich countries and big import/export nations.

You can :
1 - link your paypal account to your Sifr USD Bank account or Sifr visa card.
2- transfer Paypal > Sifr.
3- convert USD >> USDT and withdraw to your address.

Hope this helps.

Latest Threads