Our valued sponsor

FOR SALE UAE Freezone company with mashreq bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling 1 year old FZCO in Silicon Oasis.
It has a mashreq business bank account opened.
The company had no activity apart from paying salary to owner for a couple of months.
My emirates id expires in 2025 and I have no plan of renewing it so I am selling this company.
I heard opening a real local bank account can take 2-3 months currently.

• Haha
Reactions: Rome
And what do you charge for the company? does it has any debts? does it has filed any accounts & have accounting?

How to pay for the company ?

It doesnt have any debts, no accounting, the only transactions were initial deposit and paying salary to owner for couple of months.
I would ideally charge renewal fee of license which is currently 20k AED, payment can be with bank transfer or crypto and with middleman/escrow dervice.
The mashreq business bank can take 2-3 months to open and I see most service providers will use Wio or some other non real
bank, that is the only value of the company currently to save time and get good bank acc.
I am opened to other offers.

Hi OP, is the company still available for sale on the latest terms you outlined? If yes, please DM or contact me to discuss. Genuinely interested and would move fast.
Thanks,
NVO
Do you know the costs to take over the company for free and what documents they will require?

It cost around 4000 AED (1089 USD) to transfer shares (+Annual Freezone fee 18.300 AED = 4982 USD).
Payment directly to IFZA Freezone.

I am also selling my IFZA Company with Mashreq Neo Biz Account.

Interested. How much are you asking for it and why? Mashreq Neo account not that appealing to me, though.
NVO
I don't ask for any money, only the free zone has to be paid.

I no longer need the company and the new buyer has the advantage that he will quickly have a functioning company.
Mashreq Neo all major currencies are possible, but also other banks can be opened more easily with the history than with a brand new company. (Depends also on the nationality of the shareholder)

Would you like to take over the company directly? Remote Process.

I don't ask for any money, only the free zone has to be paid.

I no longer need the company and the new buyer has the advantage that he will quickly have a functioning company.
Mashreq Neo all major currencies are possible, but also other banks can be opened more easily with the history than with a brand new company. (Depends also on the nationality of the shareholder)

Would you like to take over the company directly? Remote Process.
Can we discuss it in private? Thanks.
PS. I don't think I can send DM, so starting a private thread might be the best option initially?

Reactions: hokus
The thread is closed, the company has been sold, and the seller does not have any more companies for sale.

Another successful sale completed on OffshoreCorpTalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads