Our valued sponsor

UK company as "payment gateway" for UAE company?

cer955

Mar 9, 2021
EU
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I am looking for support or consulting about the possibility to open a UK LTD to allow my UAE company to access Stripe, Wise and other mainstream services.

Perfect setup would make all the cash-flow transit through the UK company, directly flowing in the UAE company.
Then, UAE company will pay a fixed or percentage fee to the UK company, as compensation for the service.

Also, I want the UK LTD to be a "gateway" for the UAE company and not directly the seller of my service to the client, for tax and VAT reasons of course.

Does anyone know more about this kind of setup? Is that even possible?
I can't seem to find any information about the possibility for a UK company to collect money on behalf of other entities.

Hello everyone,
I am looking for support or consulting about the possibility to open a UK LTD to allow my UAE company to access Stripe, Wise and other mainstream services.

Perfect setup would make all the cash-flow transit through the UK company, directly flowing in the UAE company.
Then, UAE company will pay a fixed or percentage fee to the UK company, as compensation for the service.

Also, I want the UK LTD to be a "gateway" for the UAE company and not directly the seller of my service to the client, for tax and VAT reasons of course.

Does anyone know more about this kind of setup? Is that even possible?
I can't seem to find any information about the possibility for a UK company to collect money on behalf of other entities.
So basically a collection company or asset recovery company -should be doable as per logic.However governments are highly illogical.Will wait for other more knowledgeable members opinions.

Things can be so easy if you know how to do it

Just go ahead and register your UK company and start working rather than waiting for someone to come with the key!
Not sure I understand what you mean.
Linked thread doesn't work for me as I don't have the mentor subscription anymore, if it's specifically about this situation, I can pay it of course.
If it's just a list of gateways, not sure it would help.

Reactions: Meryem