Our valued sponsor

Question UK Ltd + Stripe + Revolut Business Acccount for Non Residents

Vladtepes

Offshore Agent
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

Can I open a business account with Revolut for a UK Ltd if the director is non-resident and lives in Venezuela?
or does Revolut not accept company accounts of directors resident in Venezuela?

Personal accounts from Venezuela are not accepted by Revolut but I'm not sure what happens with an UK ltd if the director will reside in Venezuela.

Will Stripe accept this setup (UK ltd+venezuela director) or I will have the same problem?

Is it possible to keep UK accounts with Xero or Quickbooks or is it better to hire an accountant?

Thank you

Reactions: boomy
Hello,

Can I open a business account with Revolut for a UK Ltd if the director is non-resident and lives in Venezuela?
or does Revolut not accept company accounts of directors resident in Venezuela?

Personal accounts from Venezuela are not accepted by Revolut but I'm not sure what happens with an UK ltd if the director will reside in Venezuela.

Will Stripe accept this setup (UK ltd+venezuela director) or I will have the same problem?

Is it possible to keep UK accounts with Xero or Quickbooks or is it better to hire an accountant?

Thank you
No EMI in the world works with Venezuelan residency. Actually, nationality/citizenship is not as important as residency, you could open it as Venezuelan, but residency must be in approved country - not just EU!

Most of them will require that the majority is EU resident otherwise your account application will be rejected.

Latest Threads